1 month count-down to Mayan's Long Count Calander

Sk65

Does anyone know when is the next Doomsday scare after 2012?

Last time the big one was 1999.

Anyway conspiracy theories make me [laugh]

I can imagine in 3012, there will be be a TV (or holo vid) program called Ancient Aliens and based on a Gundam toy someone excavated from 2012, they concluded that some master race already gave us super robot technology 1000 yrs ago.

There is no more after 2012!

Anyway all the doomday prediction is by people in our lifetime

and only the Mayan one was like 4,000 years ago!

It wasn't until 1700 that we found out that the world goes around the sun.

Before that we though that the earth was still and the sun goes around the earth!

It was even later that we found out actually the earth goes around the Dog star!

Of course some nutcase can come out with a new prediction but we will all just laugh

at him!

Now I don't know if Dec 21 will be the day but I said screw the diet and eat all I want until then

:D

i think why the mayan calendar stops at 21 12 12, is because when the person who did the calendar, died on 21 12 12 and no one in their mayan tribe smart enuff to count....or a disaster struck on their village on that day???

It's a bit like my desk calendar... run out of pages after dec 2012 [laugh][laugh]

It's a bit like my desk calendar... run out of pages after dec 2012 [laugh][laugh]

ya and we know what happened to the previous month picture of japanese nymph with enlaged nei nei! [;)] [;)]

I can imagine in 3012, there will be be a TV (or holo vid) program called Ancient Aliens and based on a Gundam toy someone excavated from 2012, they concluded that some master race already gave us super robot technology 1000 yrs ago.

HAHAHAHA [laugh]

In walking dead, the zombies walk so slow, it is not logical why the military couldnt xeterminate them all when they were ailve. But rick and gang can easily kill the zombies. doesnt make sense.

Think most of them were infected before the military could do anything.

For fast zombies, look out for World War Z starring Brad Pitt.

According my Windows 7 computer, the next doomsday is at 31.12.2099.

22-11-20128-59-33PM.jpg

Actually, they can just keep on predicting until one fine day, it's really the doomsday and whoever predicted will say "you see lah, never bluff u one".

all die liao.. the person has no one to brag to... must be a torture

Actually, they can just keep on predicting until one fine day, it's really the doomsday and whoever predicted will say "you see lah, never bluff u one".

Every morning, I command the sun to rise. Am I powerful or am I powerful? [:p]

i think why the mayan calendar stops at 21 12 12, is because when the person who did the calendar, died on 21 12 12 and no one in their mayan tribe smart enuff to count....or a disaster struck on their village on that day???

last time the mayans used their fingers to count the days.so the mayans gets the whole population line up and each and everyone to use their fingers and count right up to the last man.the date was 21-12-2012. [:p]