What Happen Lately ....

Maxus-MIFA9

Since Monday, terrible accidents had been happen every morning and evening along the Expressways and causing long jam .... [furious] its either AYE, PIE, CTE or TPE.

It's suppost to be school holidays and light traffic but nowadays, it seem like in-thing everyday, morning or evening along AYE & PIE. This morning, one happen at PIE towards Pioneer Road North.

Yesterday evening along PIE after Kallang flyover toward airport. Very sian caught in this jam at crawling speed ... [mad]

Why nobody goes for holidays meh ? Traffic not like last time where during school holidays, roads are smooth near schools but it doesn't seem like it since 2010... [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

Since Monday, terrible accidents had been happen every morning and evening along the Expressways and causing long jam .... [furious] its either AYE, PIE, CTE or TPE.

It's suppost to be school holidays and light traffic but nowadays, it seem like in-thing everyday, morning or evening along AYE & PIE. This morning, one happen at PIE towards Pioneer Road North.

Yesterday evening along PIE after Kallang flyover toward airport. Very sian caught in this jam at crawling speed ... [mad]

Why nobody goes for holidays meh ? Traffic not like last time where during school holidays, roads are smooth near schools but it doesn't seem like it since 2010... [sweatdrop]

maybe now school holiday so most ppl dont need to wake up early all come out same time. so some ppl kang jiong end up easier to bang each other [confused]

Too many c--k drivers on road... This morning move off from traffic light, because bike split lane and waiting for green right arrow, block a lancer, that c--k so aggressive swerve into my lane when half my car body length beside him and cause me to jam brake.

Met a lot of c--k drivers lately compare to last time.

maybe now school holiday so most ppl dont need to wake up early all come out same time. so some ppl kang jiong end up easier to bang each other [confused]

I observed lately that there are more lorries driving this time on the road.... [:(]

Maybe saloon car owners are on holidays and lorries are king of the road. Most of these accidents involved lorries. This morning whilst driving along Jalan Boon Lay towards PIE (through Jalan Bahar), lorries occupied all lanes and double the volume of normal days. :blink:

I observed lately that there are more lorries driving this time on the road.... [:(]

Maybe saloon car owners are on holidays and lorries are king of the road. Most of these accidents involved lorries. This morning whilst driving along Jalan Boon Lay towards PIE (through Jalan Bahar), lorries occupied all lanes and double the volume of normal days. :blink:

i also notice, recently lot of non-singapore reg car in singapore too.

how come got so many huh?? all rushing in to make full use of the X times free or come for holiday??

Actually i think authority is not doing enough to make sure that large and heavy vehicle dont occupied faster lane on Expressway. especially BKE/KJE/TPE.

I've been enjoying smooth traffic, not many cars on the road.

You the very 'Heng' one lor ..... [drivingcar]

Even CTE from Yishun to Kampong Java tunnel jam like any ordinally days... [:|]

Within 8 km ok...

but if travelling more the 10km ... [sweatdrop]

Yeah I know, if you commute less than 8km the bike is a decent option. If further, then becomes for those dedicated. I actually bike 20km each way daily, but I just got sick and tired of sitting on a bus/mrt stuck in the daily jam/over-crowding achieving nothing. Plus trying to improve my fitness big time.

Supercharged

Now school holidays just start...many still not in the mood to travel yet.

When mid-Dec comes, you will see the difference. Even MRT and buses will be less crowded then.

used to it liao. everyweek day drive from north to city center <_<

but its better during during school holidays ... traffic gets lighter

Edited by Robin

Yeah I know, if you commute less than 8km the bike is a decent option. If further, then becomes for those dedicated. I actually bike 20km each way daily, but I just got sick and tired of sitting on a bus/mrt stuck in the daily jam/over-crowding achieving nothing. Plus trying to improve my fitness big time.

hard to imagine if i have to cycle 40km to my office and another 40km to home after work, how will my leg looks like?... [laugh]

hard to imagine if i have to cycle 40km to my office and another 40km to home after work, how will my leg looks like?... [laugh]

hmmmmmmm..... like this

post-21853-1353659349.jpg

or

post-21853-1353659369.jpg

or

post-21853-1353659441_thumb.jpg

[:p][:p][:p]

hmmm....school holidays = more accidents?

maybe the skool kids are driving?...... :D

↡ Advertisement