AFF susuki cup 2012

LoverofCar

Something to do with beating curfew. Was mentioned in the papers. Dunno if there's anything more to it.

Oh yes, I faintly remembered. He was punished for breaking curfew but apparently, there were other more "atas" players being let off. Goh was pissed and hence quit the game.

↡ Advertisement

For donkey years, Lions never win any SEA game Gold. Only after the change (SEA games now feature only under 23) that we managed to grab 4 AFF gold. What a change!

sorry i dont support S-league, but instead watch Lions12. Its much more exciting watching matches against MY teams, plus this will raise the local players standard as they have to travel n get used to overseas football. Stay here play games really no exposure thats why Lions12 to me is best development for local football n also most exciting

Sure..always two camps...just wait for great day we get kick out from MSL... again..

U tanahseng Malaysian issit?

Dun be sore la Malaysia not winning this year...

U Malaysians r sore losers in any sports...pui!

First of all, I am a 100% Singaporean

Second, please dun blast MALAYSIANS.... they are our good friend.....

Common dear Malaysia brothers and sisters....See how this guy insult you all!!!!

Common dear Malaysia brothers and sisters....See how this guy insult you all!!!!

Oh yeah right....be sporting la like the Thais fans....

Every time n everywhere the ultras Malaya goes sure they fight n if Malaysia lost even worst they burnt down the stadium...haha... U guys r dogs not us!!

Singapore r champs of 2012 n for a record of 4x...go eat a humble pie u ultras dogs!!

you got to try better at s--t stirring, quite lousy leh

AFF MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CUP 2022

Singapore Lions leading 3-2 against Myanmar right now 85th min.

Scuffle earlier on and almost a free for all. Referee red carded a Myanmar player. 

Go go Lions!

Update: 3-2 Full time.

Edited by Abracadabra