AFF susuki cup 2012

LoverofCar

Read from the papers, most of the indo league national players not playing in this tourament.

Maybe thats why the surprise result against Laos.

Spore to nick this one.....2-1. ^_^

↡ Advertisement

last night lions not performing,

but actually after got 1 man sent off, they seem to play better even hitting the post.

now last match must beat laos and hopefully indo can at least draw or beat malaysia so that malaysia can be sent packing from this tournament.

wonder whether the malaysia ultras dare to taunt the indo supporters the same way they call us as dogs?

Yesterday that refree was crazy, dishing out yellow cards liked early christmas presents!!!! And that Chinese linesmen seemed very eager to let others know of his existence on the line. Kept insisting on the precise spot where the freekick should be taken????...Indo played well and we did not take the chances.....that's football......Hopefully they win Laos and send the real street dogs back to their own streets.....

We are in the final... Glad it is thailand so we can be the underdogs...

if it is Malaysia, everyone will expect another 3-0 score.... and we all know the Lions play better without pressure

Anyone caught the thailand vs malaysia match ? do we stand a chance against the thais, base on their (Thais) performance ?

i think shown on mio tv only.... one thing for sure... thais are super speedy

Was on channel 5 live ytday. 8-10pm.

U never see mei ?

Thai as usual is far more superior than MY.

Dont think Spore can cope with them. -_-

Anyone caught the thailand vs malaysia match ? do we stand a chance against the thais, base on their (Thais) performance ?

i watched the first tie only, and both teams were not impressive. but i think thailand should be the clear favorite. i guess 2-0 to thailand. when is the final btw ? thx.

↡ Advertisement