Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

We've seen better Gunners than the current squad.

But it won't be fair to compare because opponents are different and vastly improving.

With Cazorla becoming a key player which is great, the downside become apparent when he doesn't play.

Wilshere on a few occasions testing referee's patience by being too eager to play tough instead of keeping calm and create chances.

Rotation is a way to keep players on the edge but the selection yesterday failed miserably.

Lucky to save a point imho.

They're all good players no doubt, but i wish they can be more direct if not fully creative.

Would Gunners finish top four?

Somehow i believe they will, but that just won't be enough.

Edited by Gee
  • Praise 2

Rotation is about finding a good effective mix. AW obviously failed in that aspect, either that or he underestimate Villa big time, lucky to escape with a point to be honest

• Praise 1

Rotation is about finding a good effective mix. AW obviously failed in that aspect, either that or he underestimate Villa big time, lucky to escape with a point to be honest

I tot arsenal was wearing claret and blue last night... is it their 4th kit?

We've seen better Gunners than the current squad.

But it won't be fair to compare because opponents are different and vastly improving.

With Cazorla becoming a key player which is great, the downside become apparent when he doesn't play.

Wilshere on a few occasions testing referee's patience by being too eager to play tough instead of keeping calm and create chances.

Rotation is a way to keep players on the edge but the selection yesterday failed miserably.

Lucky to save a point imho.

They're all good players no doubt, but i wish they can be more direct if not fully creative.

Would Gunners finish top four?

Somehow i believe they will, but that just won't be enough.

Wilshere got temper problems I realise..

This season will be hard. Even WBA is 3rd (& I very much think they will surprise everyone).

The Manchester clubs are expected to be challenging again.

It actually looks like a 6 way battle for 3rd and 4th with Chelsea, WBA, Arsenal, Spurs, even Everton and West Ham are up there.

• Praise 1

The neighbour looks set to level points with the Gunners by tonight.

Only goal difference set the two apart.

Mind the gap..

Will Theo start as news reporting he's back from shoulder injury?

Jack might be fielded as well while Cazorla may be the deciding factor, if he's fit.

Rosicky is back on training and after a few reserve matches could see his way back to the squad.

It could just be coincidence or a move of caution, but the Sun believes that Theo Walcott's omission from the 2013 Arsenal calendar is a sign that the 23-year-old is closer than ever to an exit from the Emirates. Gunners officials may argue that the fact that Walcott is yet to commit his future at the club forced them to leave him out, but speculation has ramped up that the winger could depart in the January transfer window. Liverpool and Manchester City continue to lead the race for Walcott. Oh, and Bacary Sagna also failed to feature in the calendar.

---

Thesun

We really can't compete with the likes of Man City and Chelsea (and Man U for that matter). What we can do is try our best and capitalise on their slip ups (like Chelsea).

We have to be realistic about that now. Still, COYG (Come on you Gunners)!

• Praise 1

After 'jaded' now 'faded' ?

---

The Gunners were subdued most of the match while Evt came down to play hard.

Theo gave an early grin at 1st minute by scoring from the left flank only to be equalized by Fellaini within half an hour.

The second successive draw has raised further questions even on a top four finish.

Arsenal's have good quality players, good enough for yesteryears competitions but more creativity and determination needed to meet and exceed current expectations.

Meanwhile there was furore from across the street as Spuds leapfrogged the Gunners in the league table.

It can't be jolly good year end for the gooners it seems..

After 'jaded' now 'faded' ?

---

The Gunners were subdued most of the match while Evt came down to play hard.

Theo gave an early grin at 1st minute by scoring from the left flank only to be equalized by Fellaini within half an hour.

The second successive draw has raised further questions even on a top four finish.

Arsenal's have good quality players, good enough for yesteryears competitions but more creativity and determination needed to meet and exceed current expectations.

Meanwhile there was furore from across the street as Spuds leapfrogged the Gunners in the league table.

It can't be jolly good year end for the gooners it seems..

Nov is not our month la. Tradition already. [:p]

Hopefully better luck in December.

↡ Advertisement