Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

with a big check.

Don't think so lah. He is just an interim manager... meaning... he is a temp [laugh][laugh] No contract :D

Arsenal will meet Swansea (again) in the FA third round draw.

It is a precarious path considering the gunners lost at home and now have to play away.

"In a rare post-match attack, Wenger tore into the players and pointed the finger at club captain Vermaelen, Gervinho and Jenkinson in front of the rest of the squad."

Goal.com Article

Although sometimes goal.com has pretty crap articles... I must say AW should do this more often. Like the hokkien saying buay gan buay tua han... ^_^

But I kinda feel sorry for Carl Jenkinson, even though he should be blamed both late goals. He looks like one of those who really have the desire and try hard at every games... and I'm pretty sure he feels bad enough about his performance without the bashing.

every match has ups and downs, both defense and offense.

mistakes even seemingly very avoidable happens, but strategy wise such as positioning or playing

too high defense line is another thing if you are not able to defend well or gambling on pace.

inexperience (yet), too confidence (perhaps), defense players must able to gauge themselves to whom they're up against.

so in this sense, it is rather 'unacceptable' defeat.

Manager furious?

he should be.

If i am the owner, i might have been tempted to sell the whole squad.. <_<

Squad fails, blame official (though rightfully so)..

---

Olympiakos 2-1 Arsenal

Wenger questions officials after defeat

December 4, 2012

By ESPN staff

Arsene Wenger questioned the officials after a controversial call that led to Olympiakos' equaliser as Arsenal crashed to a 2-1 defeat in Greece.

Tomas Rosicky had given Arsenal a first-half lead with a fine finish after Gervinho's cut-back, but a youthful Arsenal side could not hold on to their advantage as their hopes of finishing top of Group B evaporated.

Olympiakos were wrongly awarded a corner after the referee decided Wojciech Szczesny had turned an effort round the upright, when it actually clipped the post. From the corner, Giannis Maniatis brought Olympiakos level, and the hosts went on to win as Kostas Mitroglou fired home.

"For their first goal, it was a goal kick, simple as that," Wenger told ITV1. "What is the fifth referee doing behind the line? Nobody knows. I don't think it was the right decision, but we have to cope with it. After that they scored a good goal."

Had Arsenal won, they would have topped the group as Schalke were held to a 1-1 draw at Montpellier. They also missed the chance to restore some momentum after Saturday's demoralising home defeat to Swansea.

"We have to wait for the draw but ideally you want to finish first," Wenger added. "It was an interesting game. We had a good first half but dropped physically in the second.

"Many of the players are not used to that level. We had two or three chances to score a second but after that we know we can be in trouble. We needed the second goal tonight."

Wenger refused to discuss any potential January transfer targets, as fans clamour for big signings with Arsenal having won just one of their last six matches.

Wenger said: "It's a key question that I cannot answer directly after a game like tonight. What is important is that we do well until January. We have big games coming up and we should focus on the players we have to win the games."

---

le soccernet

They got to settle the 2 contracts of walcott and sagan, all the uncertainty every season is taking a toll on the players

Normally i would say hold on to them, offer them better package.

But now no,

sell them...

Even if they are willing to stick to the club at lower salary.

Sell them..

Sell them all..

Sell to our rival..

That's what the owners want,

Profit.

Gunners just may need a revolution, a trip to the underworld so to speak,

Before rising up as one of the best club in the world.

Maybe..

Nothing to loose leow...

Mid of the table

Can either go up or down...

Hahaha..

We aren't too far away from each other. [lipsrsealed] Wait for us ok. Lang xiong Lang di.

The gunners treading shallow waters, been lucky twice in the pen area at both ends of the field..

Edited by Gee