Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

We played 3 at the back still kena exposed. I think lack of DM is the issue. Xhaka and wishere gets bypassed easily. I will stick to front 3 of ozil, sanchez and laca. Ideally I will say Pogba is what we need in the middle

↡ Advertisement

That's why we have a jan transfer window... But we all know nothing will happen....

think Wenger's main priority is to firm up the futures of Sanchez and Ozil. if they are confirmed leaving, replacements will be needed.

think Wenger's main priority is to firm up the futures of Sanchez and Ozil. if they are confirmed leaving, replacements will be needed.

Sanchez has been off the boil this season so selling is a definite option, then suddenly MOTM for this game just when the transfer window opens. Really makes our decision tough... But I will still like to see Sanchez, Ozil, and Laca play together for 1 full season. while adding a CB and CM

Some things might happen but you need to retain quality players and add new quality players. Unfortunately, our buffoon of a manager would just rinse and repeat.

That's why we have a jan transfer window... But we all know nothing will happen....

Wow what a game! watched a 10min long highlights and it was pure end to end. Both laca and morata shd have had a hattrick and both didn't score at all.

We conceded a soft pen in the last game of 2017 and an even softer one in the 1st game of 2018. Ah Seng haven't got over his last roasting with the FA and he didn't hold back for this. Maybe a 10-game ban coming now haha

CCB.. ah seng just bought a cheapo Greek defender...

Hope everything turns out right but.... what u pay is wat u get...he thinks is Boxing Day sale

• Praise 5

CCB.. ah seng just bought a cheapo Greek defender...

Hope everything turns out right but.... what u pay is wat u get...he thinks is Boxing Day sale

Looks like Coq is off to Valencia. And most prob sanchez off too. Many offers for theo but loan is most probable.

Nothing concrete incoming though.. No news is good news I hope... Haiz...

Looks like Coq is off to Valencia. And most prob sanchez off too. Many offers for theo but loan is most probable.

Want to sell sanchez? We are rich now...

Want to sell sanchez? We are rich now...

No interest from Pool leh. Only heard Man City and to a lesser degree PSG. I will prefer he goes to PSG just so can see this $500m fantasy lineup

Mbappe-Sanchez-Neymar

Cavani

[inlove]

better for Arsenal to get something from Sanchez deal now than to let him go for free at the end of the season. same for Ozil.

Should revamp this Ass side ASAP..

No fighting spirit n commitment from the players..

The fans are not blind...

Ancelotti should be the next Mgr ASAP.

Yeah this season is over. Will just write off.

Rather get something from Sanchez now than for him leave for free. Am even willing to let him go without a replacement now. Also willing to just let Theo and Coq go too.

Just build for next season

Off goes Coquelin to Valencia. Finally.

And Wilshere gets injured... Again...

Yeah the season is over for us. Looking forward to win the Europa.

↡ Advertisement