Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

Thought he n Mislintat bei gum??

Looks unlikely..

Sources are saying he rejected Bayern Munich, which apparently is not true. My bet is as good as yours, it seems very unlikely.

SkySports has reported that he has not been in contact with Arsenal representatives, it's all media trying to generate buzz as of now.

No cheers here after the win against Stoke?

Will be good news if The Potters were to be relegated, that way we won't have to face a horrible defeat again at the Britannia/bet365 stadium.

(edited)

No cheers here after the win against Stoke?

Will be good news if The Potters were to be relegated, that way we won't have to face a horrible defeat again at the Britannia/bet365 stadium.

No cheers to the win, we played like shit for 60 mins. and nothing much to celebrate when 2 goals came from penalties and the other from a corner.

But I will :a-happy: to Stoke's relegation. Finally we will not have to face this bunch next season.

Edited by Matoonia

No cheers to the win, we played like shit for 60 mins. and nothing much to celebrate when 2 goals came from penalties and the other from a corner.

But I will :a-happy: to Stoke's relegation. Finally we will not have to face this bunch next season.

True. The first penalty wasn't even supposed to be given. 3-0 is still a sweet revenge though. 

And I felt kinda weird that Auba gave up the chance for a hat-trick. Though a nice gesture for Laca, still felt that he should've taken it.

True. The first penalty wasn't even supposed to be given. 3-0 is still a sweet revenge though. 

And I felt kinda weird that Auba gave up the chance for a hat-trick. Though a nice gesture for Laca, still felt that he should've taken it.

Shows what kind of a man Auba is.

Aubameyang on why didn’t take the 2nd penalty.

“I know that Laca is back and I scored twice, I think it's good for his confidence and that's why.”

Really love this guy

• Praise 1

Arsenal, PSG and AM coming SG for ICC

26 July, 28 July and 30th July.

Arsenal will be playing on 26th and 28th

Maybe I'll just watch psg vs am

Maybe I'll just watch psg vs am

lol. 

Doubt many stars will be coming anyway. Those involved with the World Cup specifically. 

I'm not about to pay just to watch players like Calum Chambers etc.

Arsenal are the only club in England's top five divisions without an away point in 2018. The nearest club to them in league position without one are Tamworth, 20th in the National League

Somehow I watched the Newcastle game on Sun and don't really feel anything anymore after. I think that's it liao

Through good times and bad.... I will watch them when they come

We are all suckers for punishment haha.. anw ticket sales from 30 Apr FYI