Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

What happened to all the Arsenal fans??

Will have more discussion if there is any update on the new manager.

Temp, let's focus on coming WC. :)

Waiting for the new manager announcement.. lol

What do u guys think of arteta as manager? Me thinks despite all the hype.. he hasnt managed a team before.. to see the arsenal overhaul... thats a big one, would be a dream job.. first managerial job as arsenal boss

Viera - seems like the bosses dun rate him at all.. at least he managed ny team

Reports say unai emery also in the running.. he managed sevilla "on a budget" and sevilla wemt all the eay to europa league final.. lol

Imho arsenal should get ancelotti.. i mean.. this guy is proven to steady the ship. And have a chance to lead arsenal back to champ league

Waiting for the new manager announcement.. lol

What do u guys think of arteta as manager? Me thinks despite all the hype.. he hasnt managed a team before.. to see the arsenal overhaul... thats a big one, would be a dream job.. first managerial job as arsenal boss

Viera - seems like the bosses dun rate him at all.. at least he managed ny team

Reports say unai emery also in the running.. he managed sevilla "on a budget" and sevilla wemt all the eay to europa league final.. lol

Imho arsenal should get ancelotti.. i mean.. this guy is proven to steady the ship. And have a chance to lead arsenal back to champ league

I definitely don't rate Arteta as a manager, at least for now. We need someone experienced that is not afraid to make changes and clear the deadwoods. How many times have we seen underperforming players in the starting 11 again and again?

• Praise 1

I definitely don't rate Arteta as a manager, at least for now. We need someone experienced that is not afraid to make changes and clear the deadwoods. How many times have we seen underperforming players in the starting 11 again and again?

what makes you think arteta is afraid to make changes

in fact if you read the news, emery seems to be the one afraid to make changes and bows to player power albeit due to pressure from the bosses 

(edited)

what makes you think arteta is afraid to make changes

in fact if you read the news, emery seems to be the one afraid to make changes and bows to player power albeit due to pressure from the bosses 

Whether Arteta can perform and make the necessary changes is anybody's guess. I just feel that as an inexperienced manager, chances are higher that he is just going to be a continuation of Wenger with the deadwoods around. Whether he is able to command the respect is also a problem. I have read reports saying that there are players that disagrees with his appointment.

I remember Arteta deleted all his Arsenal related posts from his social media after signing for Man City as a coach. Shows alot of his character and love for Arsenal huh?

Edited by KoreanLover

Whether Arteta can perform and make the necessary changes is anybody's guess. I just feel that as an inexperienced manager, chances are higher that he is just going to be a continuation of Wenger with the deadwoods around. Whether he is able to command the respect is also a problem. I have read reports saying that there are players that disagrees with his appointment.

I remember Arteta deleted all his Arsenal related posts from his social media after signing for Man City as a coach. Shows alot of his character and love for Arsenal huh?

so i guess you keep your ex gf photo on your phone screen even when you have a new gf or get married? 

If you were Man City people, what were you think?

I don't think we need someone to love Arsenal, if we do, Wenger would not have left

There are plus and minuses with hiring an inexperienced manager but i am quite sure Pep, Klopp or JM did not start as experienced manager

Agree, whether Arteta can perform or make necessary changes is anybody's guess.... so Emery confirm can?

Not being hostile, just for discussion... no hard feelings

Emery with all the wealth of talent n superstars in psg.. still faltered at champ league.. as for domestic triumphs.. nothing to shout abt. Psg team are 2 notches above other teams in the french ligue

Positives, he manages a team of superstars and must know how to handle them. His previous records w sevilla are not too bad la

See when he confirm manager n how he perform first

Supersonic

i think the deletion is reasonable as he is contracted to another club.

Emery with all the wealth of talent n superstars in psg.. still faltered at champ league.. as for domestic triumphs.. nothing to shout abt. Psg team are 2 notches above other teams in the french ligue

Positives, he manages a team of superstars and must know how to handle them. His previous records w sevilla are not too bad la

See when he confirm manager n how he perform first

Don't forget Emery won UEL 3 times with a limited Sevilla side. Despite UEL being considered 2nd rate compared to UCL, this is a big achievement and in fact his Sevilla team performed well in La Liga despite their lack of resources. 

Some papers saying his success in Europe much better than Wenger/Arsenal who obviously are a much bigger team. So his track record shld be looked at overall n not only at PSG IMO.

• Praise 4

so i guess you keep your ex gf photo on your phone screen even when you have a new gf or get married? 

If you were Man City people, what were you think?

I don't think we need someone to love Arsenal, if we do, Wenger would not have left

There are plus and minuses with hiring an inexperienced manager but i am quite sure Pep, Klopp or JM did not start as experienced manager

Agree, whether Arteta can perform or make necessary changes is anybody's guess.... so Emery confirm can?

Not being hostile, just for discussion... no hard feelings

Hello. How can you even compare a job with an exclusive relationship with spouse? It is normal to switch club in football but seldom do you read that a player / manager go to the extend of deleting his past photos with the club, especially when they parted off amicably.

Please re-read again what I typed. Did I even say Emery is better and confirm can outperform Arteta? I just said I don't rate him now. 

↡ Advertisement