Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

But I don't mind sessaghon replace monreal actually... young and quick still have room for improvement

But he plays as lw not left back leh. I think Monreal can play lb and kovasinac as lw in a 442 or 433.since kova best attributes is attack. Practically most of the offensive moves comes from him and iwobi from the left in yesterday's game

But he plays as lw not left back leh. I think Monreal can play lb and kovasinac as lw in a 442 or 433.since kova best attributes is attack. Practically most of the offensive moves comes from him and iwobi from the left in yesterday's game

Don't worry Ashley Cole also started as a winger

Yes kolasinac is best suited as a lw in a 3-5-2

But not really 4-4-2.. both of sessaghon chances came from his side with him missing or ball watching

Don't worry Ashley Cole also started as a winger

Yes kolasinac is best suited as a lw in a 3-5-2

But not really 4-4-2.. both of sessaghon chances came from his side with him missing or ball watching

Yah that's why he is not a good LB. But he can become a gareth bale.

That's why we need to get a good CB and LB. Lots of folks saying we need a winger which is somewhat true as we only have miki (injured) and iwobi. But Kola can be converted to LW (I think) and we have the young Saka. Or even Auba playing on the wings although this is not ideal. Anw our problem is really defense so I think need to get CB and LB in, esp when Monreal is not gg to be back anytime soon.

Meanwhile, Santi Carzola scored twice for Villareal in a 2-2 draw with Real Madrid. Still one of the best MF we have in recent years, How we have missed him...

More turmoil at the club. From emery's obsession to play 3CB, freezing out Ozil,

bad run of results, Ramsey's contract situation, Cech now announcing his retirement and latest is that Sven Mislintat also leaving.

What is going on?

• Praise 1

More turmoil at the club. From emery's obsession to play 3CB, freezing out Ozil,

bad run of results, Ramsey's contract situation, Cech now announcing his retirement and latest is that Sven Mislintat also leaving.

What is going on?

Stan owning the club

Stan owning the club

Don't think Stan controls freezing out Ozil or using silly formations like 3CB against relegation teams leh, or keep playing Guendouzi/xhaka/iwobi despite getting it wrong the last time

Don't think Stan controls freezing out Ozil or using silly formations like 3CB against relegation teams leh, or keep playing Guendouzi/xhaka/iwobi despite getting it wrong the last time

think 2 elements here

1) type of formation coach wants

2) ability to buy players suitable for the formation

somehow i feel the 3cb formation is to make use of sead on the left flank

think 2 elements here

1) type of formation coach wants

2) ability to buy players suitable for the formation

somehow i feel the 3cb formation is to make use of sead on the left flank

But he really should't cold storage our only creative player. Not even on the bench against West Ham. Really remind me of Morinho's treatment of Pogba and we all know how it ended.

But he really should't cold storage our only creative player. Not even on the bench against West Ham. Really remind me of Morinho's treatment of Pogba and we all know how it ended.

and then we get Henry to replace emery? haha

Have to see how this transfer window plays out.....

Pleasant surprise arsenal won

But looks like emery forcing ozil to quit arsenal by refusing to play him.. political play to free up wages to get the player he wants

Also sad that mislintat will be leaving if rumour is true

Was hoping we can replicate dortmund success of unearthing gems after gems

Win against Chelsea came with a huge liss in bellerin's injury. Under emery's system FB are very impt. We all knew what happened last mth when bellerim was injured..

↡ Advertisement