Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

Finally a beautiful and convincing win. Why must be at 4am can only watch highlights [smallcry]

Ozil and Miki played very well from what I read. If not for the mistake from Guendozi will have been clean sheet. anyway no complaints when you have the capt, ozil, miki, pea and laca all scoring. Best way to prep for the NLD this weekend.

COYG!

must win game... no excuses...

next game will cause spurs to play in euro league next season

I think got good chance... momentum is with us while they are going through a rough patch...

i was reading on arsenal... ian wright mentioned that ozil goal was not even a chip...

he intentionally hit the ball towards the ground to let it bounce over the keeper..... and was telling his teammates what he done when celebrating

i was reading on arsenal... ian wright mentioned that ozil goal was not even a chip...

he intentionally hit the ball towards the ground to let it bounce over the keeper..... and was telling his teammates what he done when celebrating

That's his trademark bounce shot.

He like to hit the ball against the ground and he perfected it so well that it looks like a chip.

Disappointing draw. Just 1 player worth to mention: mustafi. Just get out of arsenal pls. Sick of all his sliding tackles and needless shoves

(edited)

What a sod. A wrong buy from day one.

1. Mustafi is a disaster wherever he plays

There was a collective gasp when the team sheets arrived with the realisation that Arsenal’s worst defender was playing at right back.

And sure enough, Mustafi did not let us down. A push in the back on Harry Kane gifted Tottenham a penalty. Kane was offside when the free kick was taken but it was still arch stupidity to make the challenge.

Incredibly, Mustafi has played there for Germany but looked vulnerable throughout, just as he does at centre half. Full backs definitely the area that Unai Emery must improve, not so much at right back as Hector Bellerin is to come back.

Edited by Tarmac

What a result! Great weekend with spurs and Chelsea dropping points. Leno MOTM for me. All played well. Just hope mustafi keeps on the bench

We do not have to face the top 6 anymore....

But we have 5 away games and you know how our away form sucks. And it's no easy meat in Everton, Watford and Leicester...

↡ Advertisement