Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

(edited)

Supposedly lille were more flexible with their installment payment structure

I still waiting for my CB and LB

Be happy to release miki, eleny and kos to balance the wage bill

please also add Mustafi to the release list.

Look like the pepe deal is true. Even Sylvinho is commenting on it after our defeat to Lyon.

imho, it would be better to spend the 80M to address our defensive issue.

Yes. Arsenal lack winger.. but they still could attack reasonably well. It is always the defense that let us down.

Nonetheless, this shows that Arsenal is not as stingy as I thought.

I m hopeful and optimistic that the defensive signing will be coming soon.

Edited by Derf8988
↡ Advertisement

same old issue.... though amn was injured prior to the opening goal

neketiah also missed 2 good chances to close off the game at 1-0

while gabriel goal was disallowed for reasons unknown

good showing by youngsters

but s*it defence still remains

especially mustafi, instead of playing to the whistle for the 2nd goal, he just gave up and raise his hand to try call for offside

He will never change. Have seen so many times the same old mustafi putting up his hands at linesman looking for offside. Really pisses me off.

need someone with pace..... so cahill and rugani is out....

He will never change. Have seen so many times the same old mustafi putting up his hands at linesman looking for offside. Really pisses me off.

only hope holding recover faster... but not sure how long he needs to get up to speed..... being injured for so long

please also add Mustafi to the release list.

Look like the pepe deal is true. Even Sylvinho is commenting on it after our defeat to Lyon.

imho, it would be better to spend the 80M to address our defensive issue.

Yes. Arsenal lack winger.. but they still could attack reasonably well. It is always the defense that let us down.

Nonetheless, this shows that Arsenal is not as stingy as I thought.

I m hopeful and optimistic that the defensive signing will be coming soon.

i want to... but hard if no cover.... can add jenkinson too

prefer to keep chambers though he at fault for the first goal yesterday

ask sylvinho come back play LB  [:p]

Settle the Defense asap please!!

supposedly looking at daniele rugani and kieren tierny while selling mustafi....

if these 3 goes through..... i will deem it as a successful window regardless if pepe deal goes through anot.... this is just icing on the cake

Settle the Defense asap please!!

I think Tierney shd be done deal liao

So defense shd be

Leno

Bell - Sok - Holding/Chambers - Tierney

In the middle shd be torreira-xhaka-cellabos.

Then front 3 auto pick itself Pepe/Laca/Auba. This front 3 is better than what Spurs/Chelsea/Manu have.

Good chance that we can get 4th with this team.

I think Tierney shd be done deal liao

So defense shd be

Leno

Bell - Sok - Holding/Chambers - Tierney

In the middle shd be torreira-xhaka-cellabos.

Then front 3 auto pick itself Pepe/Laca/Auba. This front 3 is better than what Spurs/Chelsea/Manu have.

Good chance that we can get 4th with this team.

if these 3 transfers go through and can turn loan to perm deal... min. 5 years no need buy anyone except to replace auba....

smart move  [laugh]

if these 3 transfers go through and can turn loan to perm deal... min. 5 years no need buy anyone except to replace auba....

smart move  [laugh]

Yes, esp the defence when Saliba comes next year. Hope this bunch will stick together for a good 5-6 years at least. But nowadays you will not find same players getting a run out for years like during Dixon-adams-bould-winterburn era.

Yes, esp the defence when Saliba comes next year. Hope this bunch will stick together for a good 5-6 years at least. But nowadays you will not find same players getting a run out for years like during Dixon-adams-bould-winterburn era.

to be fair, we also must be successful.

success + fair pay... i think possible

David orstein reported sale of mustafi and kos is in progress

Auba, saliba and laca followed or liked reports of pepe joining on Twitter

Auba like Twitter message of mustafi sale to Monaco lol

David orstein reported sale of mustafi and kos is in progress

Auba, saliba and laca followed or liked reports of pepe joining on Twitter

Auba like Twitter message of mustafi sale to Monaco lol

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49161780

Arsenal are hopeful of confirming the £72m club record signing of Ivory Coast winger Nicolas Pepe from Lille later this week.

The 24-year-old has arrived in London and will have a medical on Tuesday before signing a five-year contract.

The Gunners are also in talks with a number of clubs over the possible departure of 27-year-old defender Shkodran Mustafi.

The German, who is under contract until 2021, wants to stay and prove himself.

Arsenal are keen to find an agreement for a loan or permanent transfer for Mustafi.

Another centre-back possibly heading out of the Emirates is 33-year-old Frenchman Laurent Koscielny, with talks continuing to resolve his future.

The club is looking to bolster in central defence before the transfer deadline on 8 August and also retain interest in Celtic left-back Kieran Tierney.

Haha mustafi wants to stay to prove himself [laugh]

Haha mustafi wants to stay to prove himself [laugh]

he has already proven himself .... that's why we need to sell him...  [mad]

i got a feeling we are waiting for tierney to be done so we can announce pepe and tierney together  [bounce1]  [bounce1]

Fifa20... here i come

Agree. Must-a-flee had absolutely proven that he was meant for another Club.

he has already proven himself .... that's why we need to sell him...  [mad]

i got a feeling we are waiting for tierney to be done so we can announce pepe and tierney together  [bounce1]  [bounce1]

Fifa20... here i come

can we go back to start of pre season..... it seems the more we play the worse we become

No need to read too much into the preseason. Liverpool lost a couple of their games, while chelsea won all of theirs. When season proper start, am quite sure pool will do better than chelsea.

We have the last preason friendly with barca on Mon, then our season starts on 11Aug at Newcastle. Hopefully we will be able to play our strongest team then. Can't wait to see our record signing Pepe and Ceballlos play! Hope both of them play at Newcastle!

No need to read too much into the preseason. Liverpool lost a couple of their games, while chelsea won all of theirs. When season proper start, am quite sure pool will do better than chelsea.

We have the last preason friendly with barca on Mon, then our season starts on 11Aug at Newcastle. Hopefully we will be able to play our strongest team then. Can't wait to see our record signing Pepe and Ceballlos play! Hope both of them play at Newcastle!

Ceballos maybe... pepe wait till announced but if confirmed... likely will be managed like how torreria was managed last season