Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

We will prob be in relegation without auba. Last night game again proved that xhaka can't be on the field at all when torreira, willock, guen, ceballos are fit. And sokratis' stunt is damn embarrassing. His last few games has been really poor. Holding shd be playing instead. Chambers also shd play RB even when amn is fit. Hopefully at manu we'll not see xhaka, sokratis on the pitch. Prob too soon for bell and Tierney too, so this pair shd be ready at hm to Bournemouth in Oct. 

Woah we thrashed forrest 5-0! Holding as capt, Tierney and bell getting minutes and mustafi again proved he's not the problem with our porous defence. Chambers played very well again. Lots of positives from this game. 

Exclusive: Arsenal head coach Unai Emery has named Granit Xhaka as permanent captain. Consulted players before relaying final decision to squad this morning. Xhaka has led #AFC in 6/8 games this season + turned 27 today. Vice not finalised, hearing between Lacazette & Aubameyang

🙄

• Shocked 1

Again the young guns outplayed the seniors. Guen was outstanding once again, saka and willock when he came on played well. Auba had to bail us out yet again. Pepe was poor, Torreira not really effective but it was really the team selection that did us in. With an unknown LB and young as RB, we should have tested Manu more. But instead we lined up 3 defensive MF, xhaka, guen and torreira and invited Manu to come at us. At the end, both teams played not to lose and i think 1-1 is a fair result. Our winless streak away to Top 6 teams now extend to 24 games.

In our next game against Bournemouth hope to see this:

Leno

Bell-Luiz-Holding-Tierney

Willock-Ceballos-Guen

Pepe-Auba-Saka

2 hours ago, Matoonia said:

Again the young guns outplayed the seniors. Guen was outstanding once again, saka and willock when he came on played well. Auba had to bail us out yet again. Pepe was poor, Torreira not really effective but it was really the team selection that did us in. With an unknown LB and young as RB, we should have tested Manu more. But instead we lined up 3 defensive MF, xhaka, guen and torreira and invited Manu to come at us. At the end, both teams played not to lose and i think 1-1 is a fair result. Our winless streak away to Top 6 teams now extend to 24 games.

In our next game against Bournemouth hope to see this:

Leno

Bell-Luiz-Holding-Tierney

Willock-Ceballos-Guen

Pepe-Auba-Saka

you know xhaka is captain right?

21 minutes ago, Galantspeedz said:

you know xhaka is captain right?

Yah but just hoping mah...

Actually xhaka can be managed like how Henderson is at Pool. Capt but don't need to play all the time.

This is the best time to face Man Utd... Low morale.. long list of injury.. no attacking option upfront and It is disappointing that we couldn't come back with 3 points.

Our captain could have blocked that McTominay goal if he didn't bow his head down when the shot was unleashed. Poor Judgment or he dodge the ball out of fear.. I can't tell but it cost us 2 precious points.

2 minutes ago, Matoonia said:

Actually xhaka can be managed like how Henderson is at Pool. Capt but don't need to play all the time.

We have captains that sat on the bench in the past.. Arteta and Mertesecker.. I am hoping Xhaka would join them.

9 minutes ago, Matoonia said:

i think pray he injured better... lol

1 hour ago, Galantspeedz said:

i think pray he injured better... lol

he duck his head for that only goal that man u score.

if he brave abit and dun siam, asn won 1-0 already...

• Praise 2

14 minutes ago, Beregond said:

he duck his head for that only goal that man u score.

if he brave abit and dun siam, asn won 1-0 already...

no comments on that... sometimes is instinct....