Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

20 minutes ago, Spring said:

My choice for Arsenal boss even before Emery was appointed was and still is Diego Simeone cos he would add steel and organisation to an Arsenal side which only lacks this. If he cannot be lured then second choice would be Carlo Ancelotti who knows EPL from his Chelsea days.

Max Allegri whilst a good coach lacks knowledge of EPL and his English is not there yet. I'm on the fence with Arteta as he has knowledge of EPL but he has never been a no. 1 yet so is he ready, I'm not sure?

Can wait until Pool meet Arsenal at Arsenal home ground than sign new manager ..... [sly]

Somewhere in January niah  .... :secret-laugh:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Shuld have sacked emery before the international break.. at least, ljungberg would have 2 weeks to prepare the squad

Now, immediately after emery is sacked, ljungberg has to have 2 matches in a week, he is not a miracle worker to undo emery's thrash in such a short time

Good news. Waiting for appointment of AFC Manager.

Just for fun, what would you do if Ljungberg quits suddenly and you are flown to London to take charge of AFC.

I would do the following:

1. Sell Ozil, Xhaka, Lacazette and the string of you-know-whos for money.

2. Bring in taller and speedier players and/or players who can stand the physical brunt of premier league football.  In particular, i would get 1 top DMC, 1 quality AMC and 2 no-nonsense DCs. Oh yes and replace our GK.

3. Martinelli will replace Lacazette.

4. Give the younger players more match time if I see that the season is going the wrong way.

Edited by Tarmac

12 hours ago, Tarmac said:

Just for fun, what would you do if Ljungberg quits suddenly and you are flown to London to take charge of AFC.

2. Bring in taller and speedier players and/or players who can stand the physical brunt of premier league football.  In particular, i would get 1 top DMC, 1 quality AMC and 2 no-nonsense DCs. Oh yes and replace our GK.

4. Give the younger players more match time if I see that the season is going the wrong way.

I thought Lacazette was good

• Praise 1

To be fair, Lacazette is a pretty good striker.. But i don't quite like his attitude in the pitch and he don't look happy since joining us unfortunately.

If we can keep/extend Auba's contract, then Laca is free to go so that Martineli can develop.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:20 AM, Tarmac said:

i will buy landed, bring my family on a round the world trip, set up a bvi company for tax purposes

4 hours ago, Derf8988 said:

To be fair, Lacazette is a pretty good striker.. But i don't quite like his attitude in the pitch and he don't look happy since joining us unfortunately.

If we can keep/extend Auba's contract, then Laca is free to go so that Martineli can develop.

if someone keep smiling when playing.. later say he no pride playing for the club...or not serious

just like people say ozil lazy when every game he is actually the top few runners in a match....

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

sad that my preferred choice Lotti seem to be heading to everton.

Nonetheless, I have been reading that Arteta is an excellent coach in Man City & how he transform sterling & sane.

If that is true and most importantly if he can command the respect of the senior players in the dressing room, we could be in for a good surprise.

No matter what, good time or bad time.. Arsenal all the way !

• Praise 1

11 hours ago, Tarmac said:

In this current world of competitive football, we need superb funding more than anything else.

If based on funding alone, top 2 will be Manc and Manu already. And Leicester will be in bottom half of the table.

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Matoonia said:

If based on funding alone, top 2 will be Manc and Manu already. And Leicester will be in bottom half of the table.

But it is not based on funding alone. A mid-season placing means nothing. You should examine the statistics of poor vs rich Clubs over a period of time.  Also, try to win the league with negative to zero monies from P/L. Point about Leicester is exactly why Le Boss should have gone many seasons ago.

Edited by Tarmac
↡ Advertisement