Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

4 hours ago, Beregond said:

when leicester won the title that year, they overachieve massively when the top clubs all underachieve.

the chances of that happening is like 1:100?

huge spending alone dun win u anything, but it greatly increase your chances or rate of winning.

despite their good form this year, i give them less then 1:100 chance of catching pools

just like how being rich won't guarantee you happiness but it sure as hell will lessen your pain 😄

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Galantspeedz said:

just like how being rich won't guarantee you happiness but it sure as hell will lessen your pain 😄

see lei now. despite their form and 2nd place position, all their stars including manager is being link with a move away 

Quite an entertaining game last night. Although it was a disappointing draw, we could have won it if we were better in the final third. Been a while since we dominated possession. Ozil, torreira and xhaka impressed. Looking forward to the weekend game vs chelsea. Coyg! 

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Matoonia said:

Quite an entertaining game last night. Although it was a disappointing draw, we could have won it if we were better in the final third. Been a while since we dominated possession. Ozil, torreira and xhaka impressed. Looking forward to the weekend game vs chelsea. Coyg! 

Yah. agreed. Xhaka and Ozil are quite impressive for this match. Let's aim for a Europa league next season! COYG!

• Praise 1

Compared to the last game, AFC played better from defense to midfield but sacrificed attack in the process. I saw Aubameyang, who had tracked back several times during the game.  This is Bournemouth, not a clinical ruthless top team. We had no proper left and right backs. We also played our defensive line too high-up, i.e. asking to be counter-attacked. To continue like this, the gunners will only have themselves to kick come end of season.

Reiss was terribly lost. Pepe should have played ahead of him for many good reasons. Whatever you might like to think, you either use Pepe (reason why you enlisted such a costly player) or sell him. Players like Ozil are eccentric as they are erratic with their performances, do not get your hopes too high up.

In the revamp, please sell off the dead weights and bring in competent and competitive players. 

• Praise 1

Disappointing defeat at home. Team was playing and defending well until the mistake from Leno. The first 30 mins we played to plan and was in control. But somehow after that it was all Chelsea and we were being dominated. Most of our players were totally gassed and I worry this could be due to lack of match fitness. They have lepak too long and suddenly got to intensify their game is too much for them physically. And some of them like Laca are suffering from lack of game sharpness, terrible first touch and hardly can do anything right. Ozil is playing well the last 2 games, but he was subbed in the final 20 mins. I think most of our players are totally shaq out from 70 mins and could do a rest like Ozil, but we can only have 3 subs.

hope chambers injury is not too bad, if not we will need to play mustafi against Manu 😓

5 minutes ago, Galantspeedz said:

after 30mins chelsea changed tactics

Yes and that too. FL subbed in Jorghino before HT. But he shd get a 2nd yellow for pulling down Guendouzi. Then minutes later, he scored. Really is no justice! 😭

2 hours ago, Matoonia said:

Yes and that too. FL subbed in Jorghino before HT. But he shd get a 2nd yellow for pulling down Guendouzi. Then minutes later, he scored. Really is no justice! 😭

This match, refree is blind ....  [dead]

Jorghino first pull shirt, yellow card. Second pull of shirt, refree can't see ... :slow:    [hur]

Than WTF the VAR refree for ????? :pissed-off:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15

13 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

This match, refree is blind ....  [dead]

Jorghino first pull shirt, yellow card. Second pull of shirt, refree can't see ... :slow:    [hur]

Than WTF the VAR refree for ????? :pissed-off:

VAR makes it easier for the EPL to decide who should win..... so much easier to kelong now

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Matoonia said:

but considering arteta only have like 10 days with the guys... what i am seeing is very encouraging..... sadly if i am auba i will leave and no one should blame him

12 minutes ago, Tarmac said:

Nutmegged by Chelsea towards the end,  Come on you transfer window!

nothing much going on around now.. only heard xhaka wants out and Hertha Berlin wants him too. But we are so short in MF not sure if it's a good thing to let him go now. Depending on  Chamber's injury, I think we will need a good CB. Not those stop gap kind, but really a long term one. Then next season can pair with Saliba.

CM also need reinforcement for obvious reason. Of not I think xhaka/Torreira is the best pairing for now.

Regardless, i do not want any of those Dennis Suarez, Lichsteiner, kim karlstrom kind of signings. totally waste of space. If nothing happens I rather just give the academy kids more gametime. This season is writeoff anyway, so might as well use this opportunity to give the kids some valuable gametime.

↡ Advertisement