Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

And so we win our last game of the season, in a typically nervous manner yet again. This year we were being outplayed by Watford, a relegated team, both home and away, speak about how much we have fallen.

And on how much we have fallen, we need to go back to 1976/77 the last time we finish 8th...

We definitely need to win the FA cup to enter EL. With chelski and Manu fast improving, i think we are realistically a 5-8th position team now, together with the likes of Leicester and Spurs. Seems like just few years back a guaranteed ticket to CL via 4th placed trophy will become an almost impossible dream in next few seasons, when we are struggling to even enter EL now.

Good thing is the season has ended, and we can start to be optimistic for the new season.. for the first 2 months at least..

Next Sat will be make or break..

On 7/20/2020 at 1:33 PM, Spring said:

Same as last season where Gunners had to win the UEL to qualify for UCL. This time it's win FA Cup to qualify for UEL and against the same opponents Chelsea.

Since Chelsea has already qualified for ECL, does Arsenal still need to win this to qualify for Europa?

15 minutes ago, firefly20 said:

Since Chelsea has already qualified for ECL, does Arsenal still need to win this to qualify for Europa?

The UEL place for FA Cup winners will be awarded to 7th place team (Wolves) if the winners already qualified for UCL so in short Gunners hv to win to qualify for UEL, if they lose there will be no European football for Arsenal next season. 

• Praise 5

A come back win in the FA Cup final to mark a bigger come back for the whole season.

Imagine missing out on European football in MA's maiden season, what a letdown it'll be. With a big squad, the club needs games.

Arsenal also beat Chelsea in the 2017 FA Cup final, lost to MC in the 2018 League Cup final, and lost to Chelsea in the 2019 UEL Cup final.

So a lot of cup finals in the last few seasons.

On 7/27/2020 at 10:14 AM, Matoonia said:

And so we win our last game of the season, in a typically nervous manner yet again. This year we were being outplayed by Watford, a relegated team, both home and away, speak about how much we have fallen.

And on how much we have fallen, we need to go back to 1976/77 the last time we finish 8th...

We definitely need to win the FA cup to enter EL. With chelski and Manu fast improving, i think we are realistically a 5-8th position team now, together with the likes of Leicester and Spurs. Seems like just few years back a guaranteed ticket to CL via 4th placed trophy will become an almost impossible dream in next few seasons, when we are struggling to even enter EL now.

Good thing is the season has ended, and we can start to be optimistic for the new season.. for the first 2 months at least..

Next Sat will be make or break..

Would you take UCL qualification over a trophy? I would take a trophy anytime. 🙂

Came here for haircut for 1st time yesterday and we won. The barber was a die hard ars supporter and we were chatting throughout. I will come here again on 29aug for another cut 😁

IMG_20200801_174123.jpg

IMG_20200801_174036.jpg

• Praise 2

53 minutes ago, Matoonia said:

Came here for haircut for 1st time yesterday and we won. The barber was a die hard ars supporter and we were chatting throughout. I will come here again on 29aug for another cut 😁

IMG_20200801_174123.jpg

IMG_20200801_174036.jpg

Then now the barber support which FC?

3 hours ago, Matoonia said:

IMG_20200801_174123.jpg

IMG_20200801_174036.jpg

Wah where is this?

2 hours ago, badlammy said:

Woohoo...thanks Arsenal!

20200802_110747.jpg

Wah congrats... power win

3 hours ago, Matoonia said:

IMG_20200801_174123.jpg

IMG_20200801_174036.jpg

Wah where is this?

↡ Advertisement