Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

Great win guys... Walcott seems to start well this season. With Sanchez and Ozil, always 2 match winners.....

On the other hand, chelsea seems to have some trouble brewing. Conte effect have not start i guess

↡ Advertisement

Has anybody noticed, with iwobi we are more direct now..... when he is on, the ball keeps going foward..

The 2nd goal really reminds me of henry, bergkamp, pires and ljungberg

Hope we will maintain this directness

Oh ya and bellarin is super fast, can ask pedro and pedro is no slouch

That was a crazy run and clean tackle

Great win guys... Walcott seems to start well this season. With Sanchez and Ozil, always 2 match winners.....

On the other hand, chelsea seems to have some trouble brewing. Conte effect have not start i guess

thanks..... nice win for your club too

That was a crazy run and clean tackle

Another 3 points and yet another performance by TW. Can't believe he alrdy got 5 goals in 7 games! He really looks a changed man this season. Read on arseblog that he alrdy has already made more tackles (12) in six Premier League appearances this season as he managed in the last two seasons combined (11)!

Things really looking up for us with a string of wins. Can see the players spirits very uplifting in all the games. This is really the Arsenal everyone loves to watch! COYG!

• Praise 1

Happy with the win but not really happy with the result after seeing the highlights

we need to start being ruthless.... it could have been at least 4 goals in the first half... at 2-0 or 3-0 we only need to concede 1 goal and we get panicky

Fun fact: We have not scored more than 3 goals in Emirates. Commentator mentioned during Arsenal vs Chelsea

Edited by Galantspeedz

Also i think Theo Walcott deserve his chance... missing out on Euros woke him up... lesser people would have failed but instead he came back early for training and start to work on his negatives

Happy with the win but not really happy with the result after seeing the highlights

we need to start being ruthless.... it could have been at least 4 goals in the first half... at 2-0 or 3-0 we only need to concede 1 goal and we get panicky

Fun fact: We have not scored more than 3 goals in Emirates. Commentator mentioned during Arsenal vs Chelsea

Yes we have let a couple of chances ran away. Against better opposition we really need to make those count. Happy that it's out 8th win in all competitions and hope this momentum keeps up.

I want to revel in the happiness and optimism with all the positive results so far but i won't get too carried away with the praising of players lah, adoring of AW lah, spotting correct tactics lah...
Because TOO MANY a times with just one less whip, the stubborn mule may "chut pattern", turning blind and senile with tactics or players, and again fall short of the finish line. How many times already by the month of March, we were only left with the scrambling for 4th place.
This season has one of the strongest squad since 2006, barring player injuries and my foul mouth, I will continue whipping and only stop when either the EPL or CL trophy is presented to Emirates.

Yes, i`m still a pessimist...and hopefully AW stays sane throughout the season and slap me hard.

I want to revel in the happiness and optimism with all the positive results so far but i won't get too carried away with the praising of players lah, adoring of AW lah, spotting correct tactics lah...

Because TOO MANY a times with just one less whip, the stubborn mule may "chut pattern", turning blind and senile with tactics or players, and again fall short of the finish line. How many times already by the month of March, we were only left with the scrambling for 4th place.

This season has one of the strongest squad since 2006, barring player injuries and my foul mouth, I will continue whipping and only stop when either the EPL or CL trophy is presented to Emirates.

Yes, i`m still a pessimist...and hopefully AW stays sane throughout the season and slap me hard.

just enjoy it but don't over enjoy.....

by dec hopefully we will have clearer if it is sustainable...

Woah how lucky was that! A win right at the death. And the goal looks like ox strike it onto kos arms. Could have been ruled out. I think this must be the most tyco win I've ever seen

Woah how lucky was that! A win right at the death. And the goal looks like ox strike it onto kos arms. Could have been ruled out. I think this must be the most tyco win I've ever seen

2 offences... handball + offside.... sibei heng

Look at how all the positive results are generating more posts in various forums...
Isn't that all we always wanted? One game win at a time, Good! But Spud above us, ominous sign we finish 1st? [bounce2]

Kudos to the Team yet again and real hopeful AW slap me hard this season.

Literally the last kick of the match.....I was thinking "Oh no, please don't let the chicken on the ball rolls away"

Just like Arsène, I was pissed when that last corner was taken a short kick... hardly 20s remaining of extra time and they roll the ball instead of a direct hoof...

I was screaming at the TV when they took a short kick. Next thing I know... the players were hugging each other... what. the. fck. just. happened?

Ronald Koeman and Joachim Low, acceptable replacement for AW?

My pick will be the armpit sniffer than Koeman, maybe more German Internationals might be tempted to join Arsenal because of him being at the helm?

↡ Advertisement