Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

Our record under Emery is 23 games played with 16 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses. A win rate of 70%.

Considering the 2 losses came from the 1st 2 games against winners of the EPL for the last 3 seasons it's been nothing short of outstanding.

If we are able to get some reinforcements in the transfer window, we shd be able to get top 4, although more likely 3rd or 4th as Pool/Manc really strong and is a different class from the rest now

↡ Advertisement

Our record under Emery is 23 games played with 16 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses. A win rate of 70%.

Considering the 2 losses came from the 1st 2 games against winners of the EPL for the last 3 seasons it's been nothing short of outstanding.

If we are able to get some reinforcements in the transfer window, we shd be able to get top 4, although more likely 3rd or 4th as Pool/Manc really strong and is a different class from the rest now

i abit more optimistic... if this weekend match man u can win pool... essentially we are only 7 points off the top....

i abit more optimistic... if this weekend match man u can win pool... essentially we are only 7 points off the top....

Wahaha...

really to win all those matches outside of the top 6 and grab some points against top 6 and then shd not be too far off..

Wahaha...

really to win all those matches outside of the top 6 and grab some points against top 6 and then shd not be too far off..

shall see how our makeshift defence fare against southampton first.... but i really think we have a slim chance

Don’t even need United to beat Pool, a draw game n provided Gunners win, would mean only 7 pts off City.

• Praise 2

Arsenal has handled the transition from a long serving Mgr ie dynasty to a new Mgr very well and definitely much better than how United did so post Fergie. Gunners chose the correct guy n I’ve been impressed with how he has handled a team which is steep on Wenger’s way and even the Club directors and staff were all obliged to Wenger so it was definitely not easy for Emery so I give him full credit for this.

BTW, Lucas Torreira looks like the buy of the last tfr window and some websites having initially called him the white Kante is now calling Kante the black Torreira instead!

• Praise 3

Don’t even need United to beat Pool, a draw game n provided Gunners win, would mean only 7 pts off City.

i scared pool undefeated whole season lol

Arsenal has handled the transition from a long serving Mgr ie dynasty to a new Mgr very well and definitely much better than how United did so post Fergie. Gunners chose the correct guy n I’ve been impressed with how he has handled a team which is steep on Wenger’s way and even the Club directors and staff were all obliged to Wenger so it was definitely not easy for Emery so I give him full credit for this.

BTW, Lucas Torreira looks like the buy of the last tfr window and some websites having initially called him the white Kante is now calling Kante the black Torreira instead!

i scared pool undefeated whole season lol

hope his head don't get turned by RM or Barca...

god is fair that's why he is short

Lol.. someone pls beat pool at least one.. we need to maintain our invincible status!! Hopefully start this weekend with Jose Manu..
  • Praise 1

Lucky sessaghon miss 2 good chances

there's a reason why fulham is 2nd last in the table.. only mitrovic is capable of scoring

↡ Advertisement