Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

Yes hopefully he will be treated like guendouzi

reiss, iwobi and gabriel to play both flanks.... have no issues with this line up

↡ Advertisement

William Saliba supposedly done but will stay at current club for 1 more year.

Orstein also mentioned we be looking at another CB, a LB, a winger and midfielder

i can't see how it is gonna happen if budget is really 45m

William Saliba supposedly done but will stay at current club for 1 more year.

Orstein also mentioned we be looking at another CB, a LB, a winger and midfielder

i can't see how it is gonna happen if budget is really 45m

Yes I heard on radio this morning. So shd be more or less cfm for Saliba. Actually good for him to stay another year at SE rather than straight into frying pan. Our next season will be turbulent.

Another strong rumour is Tierney. I hope this one happens. As kola and monreal both CMI. So hopefully in the 20/21 season our backline will be tierney-holding-saliba-bellerin. Quite good looking I must say and this backline can last at least 6-7 years so it's one for the future.

then if zaha, malcom or fraser comes it will be a bonus.

Next season am willing to write off, give youngsters a chance like willock, nelson, esr. nketiah, saka and maybe even new boy martenelli some minutes. By the next summer can offload mustafi, ozil, elneny, miki etc. So 20/21 season is realistically our turnaround season

Yes I heard on radio this morning. So shd be more or less cfm for Saliba. Actually good for him to stay another year at SE rather than straight into frying pan. Our next season will be turbulent.

Another strong rumour is Tierney. I hope this one happens. As kola and monreal both CMI. So hopefully in the 20/21 season our backline will be tierney-holding-saliba-bellerin. Quite good looking I must say and this backline can last at least 6-7 years so it's one for the future.

then if zaha, malcom or fraser comes it will be a bonus.

Next season am willing to write off, give youngsters a chance like willock, nelson, esr. nketiah, saka and maybe even new boy martenelli some minutes. By the next summer can offload mustafi, ozil, elneny, miki etc. So 20/21 season is realistically our turnaround season

good thing about saliba deal is this season we pay minimal fee

i still like kola, monreal old so no choice... at best a squad player

between zaha, malcom and fraser, i only like fraser and with him having 1 yr left on his contract, should not be too expensive

tierney will need him to replace monreal but not sure if he can step up into EPL

we still have the youngsters like you say... i also don't mind if we have a very young team next season for them to gain experience... rather than buy a 34 yr old stop gap player

i think out of musta, ozil, elneny and miki.... there will be at least 2 leaving... maybe even 3 

i think out of musta, ozil, elneny and miki.... there will be at least 2 leaving... maybe even 3 

Don't really hear of anyone wanting to buy any of them leh.. even if we want to move ozil and miki, their wages will put off all propsects

Don't really hear of anyone wanting to buy any of them leh.. even if we want to move ozil and miki, their wages will put off all propsects

so far i hear is ozil to fenerbace and elneny to bordeaux

Agree is ok to let him go, but the way it was handled and communicated will certainly mean Kos has let the club down and will be seen as traitor. don't think there was anywhere back for him

Now he will be seen as more treacherous than cashly cole, nasri, fabregas, rvp and sanchez..

Haiz this club is really imploding, those that the club want shipped out dun want to leave, those that want to leave the club is unwilling to let go...

Agree is ok to let him go, but the way it was handled and communicated will certainly mean Kos has let the club down and will be seen as traitor. don't think there was anywhere back for him

Now he will be seen as more treacherous than cashly cole, nasri, fabregas, rvp and sanchez..

Haiz this club is really imploding, those that the club want shipped out dun want to leave, those that want to leave the club is unwilling to let go...

he served his best years at the club and no incidents even when there were rumours that there were clubs interested in him

i believed something may have triggered this outburst.

• Praise 2

he served his best years at the club and no incidents even when there were rumours that there were clubs interested in him

Job security of 3 yr contract at Bordeaux has been reported. Hence he is anxious to secure it n thus wants to go but admittedly, this is not the way to do it esp as captain n stalwart of 9 years.

Players these days are very powerful esp since Bosman rule came into effect.

• Praise 6

I think from the club standpoint is not ready to let him go. Holding is not ready, sokratis and mustafi and monreal does not work, while Saliba will be loaned back. Marvo and chambers not trusted, so this is worst timing to go.

Had he stayed, even if he can play for 1 game a week, it will be good until Holding comes back, then the following year we will have holding and saliba as starting CBs.

Now if Kos goes, we need to buy another CB and end up we have more deadwood to clear.

From looks of it, seems like mustafi will be playing most of next season [bigcry]

Job security of 3 yr contract at Bordeaux has been reported. Hence he is anxious to secure it n thus wants to go but admittedly, this is not the way to do it esp as captain n stalwart of 9 years.

Players these days are very powerful esp since Bosman rule came into effect.

take 2 hands to clap, he destroying his legacy but also the owners also one kind.... if they want to make a statement... they can choose so many others to do it

I think from the club standpoint is not ready to let him go. Holding is not ready, sokratis and mustafi and monreal does not work, while Saliba will be loaned back. Marvo and chambers not trusted, so this is worst timing to go.

Had he stayed, even if he can play for 1 game a week, it will be good until Holding comes back, then the following year we will have holding and saliba as starting CBs.

Now if Kos goes, we need to buy another CB and end up we have more deadwood to clear.

From looks of it, seems like mustafi will be playing most of next season [bigcry]

assuming 90k a week, it's pretty good savings that can be reinvested if we let him go... don't think he makes a big difference now that he is injury prone, old and heart not here.

if we are not trusting marvo and chambers, we should let him go.... simple as that

Problem is our players are not in demand by any clubs. Even if they are, the transfer fees are pathetic or the club can wait until become another Ramsey on free transfer loh. clubs also know that ars is carrot head, buy high sell low. haha

• Praise 1

(edited)

Problem is our players are not in demand by any clubs. Even if they are, the transfer fees are pathetic or the club can wait until become another Ramsey on free transfer loh. clubs also know that ars is carrot head, buy high sell low. haha

do a GSS then start new....

we are good at buying low but even better at selling lower  <_<

Edited by Galantspeedz

I think I read an article somewhere suggesting that he was furious when wenger was asked to leave and he intend to leave with wenger at the end of the 2017/2018 season until he suffered that long term injury during the Europa league semi final vs A. Madrid.

https://arseblog.news/2018/09/agent-koscielny-had-wenger-exit-plan/

I agree with you that he has served his best years at the club and should not be place in the same band as fabregas, nasri and v persie.

I am seriously worried about how arsenal conduct their transfer business even after wenger has left.

Perhaps this show that Wenger was never the problem.

We are barely 1 month to the start of the next season and they only signed a brazillian teenager.

Our defence is a mess and we got no proper winger except for iwobi who always run like a headless chicken.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1