Jump to content
VellfireS

Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, Derf8988 said:

Xhaka lunge on Son is reckless and it seem like he totally forgot that he is inside his own penalty box. Emery bench all his no 10 and Arsenal lack creativity until Dani Ceballos came in. Sokratis could have conceded a penalty and 2 x yellow card for that stoppage time drama and push on Harry Kane inside his own penalty box. It is a poor performance afterall and We were lucky to draw.

Fun fact: No player has conceded more penalties in the premier league then Xhaka since 2016/2017 season. Singlehandedly handed 5 penalties to opposition. And he is not even a defender 🤯

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

very good game from matteo... pepe trying too hard... have the skills, still lack final product

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No caption needed. If Raul manage to offload mustafi and xhaka too he will surpass TH14 and AW achievements at the club! 

EDcuejNWkAETXiH.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scraped a draw. 

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A good summary of our transfer window. Will never have expected to see this back in May. The outgoings are very good, just left with Mustafi, xhaka and maybe ozil. If we had that and also got Zaha and retained Ramsey will be perfect 10/10.

 

Incomings
Nicolas Pépé
William Saliba (loaned back)
Kieran Tierney
David Luiz
Gabriel Martinelli
Dani Ceballos (loan)

Internal promotions
Joe Willock
Reiss Nelson
Emile Rowe-Smith
Bukayo Saka

Outgoings
Alex Iwobi
Krystian Bielik
Laurent Koscielny
David Ospina
Carl Jenkinson
Takuma Asano
Nacho Monreal
Cohen Bramall
Stephan Lichtsteiner (free)
Danny Welbeck (free)
Aaron Ramsey (free)
Dejan Iliev (loan)
Eddie Nketiah (loan)
Henrikh Mkhitaryan (loan)
Mohamed Elneny (loan)
Petr Cech (retired)

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Galantspeedz said:

David Luiz 2.0 kena called up to french squad

He deserves it totally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Matoonia said:

He deserves it totally. 

next year you think how much would we be selling him for... has he signed the contract extension?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Galantspeedz said:

next year you think how much would we be selling him for... has he signed the contract extension?

this is what I found

As things stand, the France Under-21 international is still under contract with the Gunners until the summer of 2022. But the Daily Mail reports are now looking to extend it to 2025.

It is also suggested that a new deal would see Guendouzi’s weekly pay packet jump from £40,000 to around £70,000, a figure better reflecting his growing status in the squad.

Really hope we are able to extend his stay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Matoonia said:

this is what I found

As things stand, the France Under-21 international is still under contract with the Gunners until the summer of 2022. But the Daily Mail reports are now looking to extend it to 2025.

It is also suggested that a new deal would see Guendouzi’s weekly pay packet jump from £40,000 to around £70,000, a figure better reflecting his growing status in the squad.

Really hope we are able to extend his stay.

I think he will... his 2 best mates auba and laca is around

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To work on the defense, we should have players that could have stopped Saha from playing and scoring in that Liverpool game. Collectively, the defenders must work together. I am still hoping AFC lands a solid DMC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matoonia said:

No games this weekend...Sianz...

good mah... more training for the newbies.... can improve fitness too

hope to see our fullbacks back soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Galantspeedz said:

good mah... more training for the newbies.... can improve fitness too

hope to see our fullbacks back soon 

But don't think they will be in time after the international break. Will be very good if they are back in 1st team by the end of this month

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hope they be kicking a ball soon

and this int break will allow david luiz, ceballos and pepe to  know the other players more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Galantspeedz said:

hope they be kicking a ball soon

and this int break will allow david luiz, ceballos and pepe to  know the other players more

Ceballos is in the Spain squad right? Think he played last night.

  • Praise 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Spring said:

Ceballos is in the Spain squad right? Think he played last night.

Never keep track of internationals but just saw highlights and he performed well.....

 

Hope we have a buy clause inserted somewhere in the fine print lol

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×