Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

Read the post match very very positive. Seems like all put in a shift. Luiz motm. Saw ozil actually made most recoveries! What a difference a coach makes! Coyg! 

9 hours ago, firefly20 said:

Created an account so that I could join in the discussion. With Arteta, the 'feel good' factor is back.

There is a telegram chat for arsenal fans.

You can join there.

Think the link should be 1-2 pages before this

On 1/3/2020 at 11:09 AM, Galantspeedz said:

There is a telegram chat for arsenal fans.

You can join there.

Think the link should be 1-2 pages before this

Thanks, Galantspeedz.

I think a telegram chat will be too overwhelming for me (I'm reduced to a lukewarm fan nowadays). Lol

Here's hoping for a rare 2 wins-in-a-row nevertheless.

Another CS for us. 1-0 to the Gunners. Though I saw from the highlights we were actually quite poor in the 1st half. Had Leeds been more clinical we will be at least 2 goals down in the 1st half. Interestingly though, Leed's coach is Marcelo Bielsa, Pep's mentor. And Pep is Arteta's mentor. So is actually a game between the grand master vs grand student. Therefore the way Leeds played in the 1st half is hardly surprising. Thankfully we emerged winners and Rob Holding also came through unscathed. So at least we have few coming back to fitness especially in defence, Holding and Bellerin.

Onwards to the next game vs Palace. COYG!

1 hour ago, Matoonia said:

Another CS for us. 1-0 to the Gunners. Though I saw from the highlights we were actually quite poor in the 1st half. Had Leeds been more clinical we will be at least 2 goals down in the 1st half. Interestingly though, Leed's coach is Marcelo Bielsa, Pep's mentor. And Pep is Arteta's mentor. So is actually a game between the grand master vs grand student. Therefore the way Leeds played in the 1st half is hardly surprising. Thankfully we emerged winners and Rob Holding also came through unscathed. So at least we have few coming back to fitness especially in defence, Holding and Bellerin.

Onwards to the next game vs Palace. COYG!

Leeds not being clinical is also the reason why many leeds fans were not pleased that Bielsa insists on playing Bamford instead of Nketiah given his scoring record while playing for Leeds

gonna start my SGpools betting again  😂

4 minutes ago, Galantspeedz said:

Leeds not being clinical is also the reason why many leeds fans were not pleased that Bielsa insists on playing Bamford instead of Nketiah given his scoring record while playing for Leeds

gonna start my SGpools betting again  😂

Really wasted his time at Leeds. I will think that given his talent, he will be nailed on starter for any Championship team.

So what are you gg to bet? share share leh..

2 hours ago, Matoonia said:

Really wasted his time at Leeds. I will think that given his talent, he will be nailed on starter for any Championship team.

So what are you gg to bet? share share leh..

must go top up first.. was thinking 3-1 to arsenal against palace

• Praise 1

Got a hunch Gunners will register a long overdue win at Palace.

The players seemed happy and focused. The last match, I saw Xhaka smiling and Ozil waving at the fans (instead of showing long face) while being substituted. You win games when you keep clean sheets. Just remember not to dive in at Zaha when he's in the penalty box. He's super quick but not renowned as a goalscorer so just track him will do.

The upturn during the 2nd half with Leeds proved that the players listens to Arteta. Just hoping he doesn't turn out to be another OGS who won his first dozen or so games in charge before results tanked.

Edited by firefly20

Disappointing draw. The way we conceded to a deflected shot.. Aubas red compounded our misery.. Now the next 3 games will be a severe test for us. Without auba, really can't see where the goals will be coming from

I dislike the way Palace plays football. Basically just depend on counter attacks and long free kicks into the box. What an awful spectacle. And Zaha tried to earn a soft penalty at the last minute. He thinks every day is Sunday, issit?

Ozil wasn't creative yesterday. If only Pepe's shot was 1 cm more inside the post, we would have won with 10 men. The positive was that the improvements under Arteta were obvious. Hope we can put someone to the sword soon.

↡ Advertisement