Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

8 hours ago, Tarmac said:

I did not wonder, I believed Martinez to be the superior keeper. Well, AFC manager decides.

For GK,  long term consistency matters a lot and I guess that counted against Martinez.

↡ Advertisement

4 minutes ago, firefly20 said:

For GK,  long term consistency matters a lot and I guess that counted against Martinez.

Leno depended on acrobatics and agility, will not age well over time. My 2 cents.

Edited by Tarmac

Wow we finally exorcise the demon, oops devils, at OT. 

What a performance! Partey is a monster and elneny was immense too these 2 totally bossed the MF. And Gabriel and holding was phenomenal too, United hardly had any chances. 

• Praise 2

10 hours ago, Tarmac said:

I can only say the opponents were sub-par. Good win for Arsenal! 🙂

Subpar but still thrashed RB Leipzig 5-0 in the previous game. It's a good win alright.

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, Tarmac said:

Some chaps are lauding the merits of keeping and playing Mohamed Elneny - what do you say?

See this viral video clip of Mo Elneny pressing MU at the 91st min in the previous game.

That man has the lungs of a marathon runner.

https://tribuna.com/en/arsenal/news/2020-11-02-elneny-presses-the-entire-united-team-in-the-91st-minute-and-comes-out-on-top/

Edited by firefly20
  • Praise 4

On 11/9/2020 at 6:11 PM, Matoonia said:

Brilliant agst manu, yet next game made villa look like RM 

Gunner fans will suffer the roller coastal ride of emotions of winning when they're supposed to lose, and losing when supposed to win. Such agony!

By this logic, we'll win the next game. 😁

• Sad 1

Bad spell bad run here.  Gunners discussed this to death over the past several season the who, what, when and why. Root cause still sitting there.

Hope for a renewed positive run in the next few games.

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Tarmac said:

Bad spell bad run here.  Gunners discussed this to death over the past several season the who, what, when and why. Root cause still sitting there.

Next game NLD... 

No need to expect anything out of this...

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, Tarmac said:

I can be the quintessential optimist but even I'm aware we are in relegation form masked by victories in Europa over inferior teams. 😪

• Haha! 1