Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

only 2pts separate gunners and the sp*ds.

next fixtures

12/22 Wigan (A) 12:45 GMT Prem

12/26 West Ham (H) 15:00 GMT Prem

12/29 Newcastle (H) 17:30 GMT Prem

West Ham and Newcastle must be careful...

↡ Advertisement

West Ham and Newcastle must be careful...

Would Magpies play Ba against Arsenal, knowing he chance his move in January?

interesting.

Would Magpies play Ba against Arsenal, knowing he chance his move in January?

interesting.

if me, i will play.... he will wanna prove what he want to do..... especially against the club he wants to play for... perfect!!

if me, i will play.... he will wanna prove what he want to do..... especially against the club he wants to play for... perfect!!

though gooners gonna hate if he scored... [laugh]

Walcott's wage demands have been a driving factor in his request for a move away from the club, but Wenger is confident Arsenal have the capacity to persuade the 23-year-old.

"I won't sell him in January, that is for sure, because my gut feeling is that he belongs to this club and I am always convinced he will stay," Wenger said. "I am happy to pay Theo the money he deserves. But I feel as well that I bought him and spent a lot of money on him.

"You never fix yourself a limit on financial restrictions. I believe the board will follow my recommendation if possible. We have a wage bill that has to be respected. When we go higher than expected, I ask the board to do it and most of the time they follow my demands."

Soccernet Link

It is about the money afterall knnbccb

west ham postponed... dunno good or bad...... my prediction of 6 points is spot on then [laugh]

yeap due to boxing day traffic advice from the authority.

good for the fixture, more rest time.

Walcott's wage demands have been a driving factor in his request for a move away from the club, but Wenger is confident Arsenal have the capacity to persuade the 23-year-old.

"I won't sell him in January, that is for sure, because my gut feeling is that he belongs to this club and I am always convinced he will stay," Wenger said. "I am happy to pay Theo the money he deserves. But I feel as well that I bought him and spent a lot of money on him.

"You never fix yourself a limit on financial restrictions. I believe the board will follow my recommendation if possible. We have a wage bill that has to be respected. When we go higher than expected, I ask the board to do it and most of the time they follow my demands."

Soccernet Link

It is about the money afterall knnbccb

not according to Theo it ain't. (but how true, we don't know)

gooners twitters full with him maintaining that the CST role is the most important to him, hindering the penning of the new contract.

i think i read it somewhere at soccernet as well.

The latest CST real trial chance given to him by AW shown glimpse that agreement is going in positive way, at least from Theo's point of view imho.

not according to Theo it ain't. (but how true, we don't know)

gooners twitters full with him maintaining that the CST role is the most important to him, hindering the penning of the new contract.

i think i read it somewhere at soccernet as well.

The latest CST real trial chance given to him by AW shown glimpse that agreement is going in positive way, at least from Theo's point of view imho.

i think RVP also said it's not about the money when he moved to manure [cool]

if it is really the CST role, most likely walcott will stay

For that price i think Man city and PSG are now alerted...

Maybe Chelski...

hahahaha

Edited by Gee

i think RVP also said it's not about the money when he moved to manure [cool]

if it is really the CST role, most likely walcott will stay

if he smart, he should.

RVP case it was not about money, it was about ego..

submit or be sold... muahahaha.. [laugh]

A good run in December would allow them to carry some form into a difficult January, which sees them face Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool in successive Premier League matches - a period that could make or break their season.

January is not a good time to play west ham -_-

A good run in December would allow them to carry some form into a difficult January, which sees them face Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool in successive Premier League matches - a period that could make or break their season.

January is not a good time to play west ham -_-

January..

Y ah? :blink:

↡ Advertisement