News: Unhappy bus drivers mass report sick 26nov2012

Simon29

seems like old and young lee has been hiding, refusing to comment. Afraid to offend China?

Sometimes silence is a wiser choice than to come out and talk.

I mean MOM already come out and say "government views this seriously and has zero tolerance for this" and etc..

So PM lee and Mr Lee come out say got any help at all?? In fact it will still be the same leh. So come out talk or no talk also same might as well no need come out talk and let relevent incharge take action.

↡ Advertisement

aiya...those pilots are singaporean...these drivers are PRC....our government suck thumb....lan lan increase their pay...just watch...

Wah..you tio leh...they increased their pay...any 4 number to offer ?

The true cost of local is $2130 with CPF. The cost of a Boleh is $1760 incl. levy. The full cost of PRC is $1655

So why is there still a wage discrapancy?

How you get these figures ?

seems like old and young lee has been hiding, refusing to comment. Afraid to offend China?

please lah...this kind of small matter also need PM and our almighty SM meh.. <_<

they may not be on my christmas card list but i do have pride in my country.

For me, the surprising thing is the continued silence of Lui tuck yew who should be one of the right person to comment since he is the transport minister.

He comment??

What you want him to comment??

Comment on SMRT to improve transport issue?

This got to do with manpower issue.

[laugh] [laugh]

Should send them back to China :angry:

No, no. We should send them for some counseling sessions to help them integrate better and understand the norms and culture here. Remember, we have set aside a big budget for this purpose?

We should 用爱心和关心来感化他们.

No, no. We should send them for some counseling sessions to help them integrate better and understand the norms and culture here. Remember, we have set aside a big budget for this purpose?

We should 用爱心和关心来感化他们.

行不通的, just let them go, if not, it will set a precedent to others in other industries.

For me, the surprising thing is the continued silence of Lui tuck yew who should be one of the right person to comment since he is the transport minister.

Comment what?

Cover his mouth like this and arm chio at the commuters? :D

p1hwr.gif

Sometimes silence is a wiser choice than to come out and talk.

I mean MOM already come out and say "government views this seriously and has zero tolerance for this" and etc..

So PM lee and Mr Lee come out say got any help at all?? In fact it will still be the same leh. So come out talk or no talk also same might as well no need come out talk and let relevent incharge take action.

Hiding and hoping things will blow away after some time is a risky move... some people may think they are afraid of offending China..

Only the polls in 2016 will show wat people think of the Old man n pinky opting to stay quiet now..

Sometimes talking is better than staying silent.. imagination can make people run wild! [:p]

Govt will not give in or else every other industry will start strikes.

This just wakes up singaporeans as to what other residents do when they are unhappy. Strikes in the UK and australia occur so frequently which brings about standstill in public services. Everyone else just tolerates and makes do until union and workers settle with management. Not sure I support this but workers' rights are equally as important.

He comment??

What you want him to comment??

Comment on SMRT to improve transport issue?

This got to do with manpower issue.

[laugh] [laugh]

what I want him to comment? he is the transport minister, this is a manpower issue affecting the transport ministry as well. even non-related personnel like Josephine Teo and Inderjit Singh also comment, much less than him, the transport minister? so you think only fully related personnel involved in the industry then can comment?

Edited by Damienic

please lah...this kind of small matter also need PM and our almighty SM meh.. <_<

they may not be on my christmas card list but i do have pride in my country.

this may seem a small matter, but hey, didn't our PM also pass comments on small matter like Sun Xu calling us dogs before? so nothing unusual even if the PM were to comment on this matter. something that has not taken place on our island for a few decades.

what I want him to comment? he is the transport minister, this is a manpower issue affecting the transport ministry as well. even non-related personnel like Josephine Teo and Inderjit Singh also comment, much less than him, the transport minister? so you think only fully related personnel involved in the industry then can comment?

this may seem a small matter, but hey, didn't our PM also pass comments on small matter like Sun Xu calling us dogs before? so nothing unusual even if the PM were to comment on this matter. something that has not taken place on our island for a few decades.

speech is silver; silence is golden

Go figure..

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement