News: Unhappy bus drivers mass report sick 26nov2012

Simon29

speech is silver; silence is golden

Go figure..

to me is just too timid as a politician who is supposed to be worth its weight in gold. when want to claim credit, talk loud loud. when unsavory things happen, just hide.

↡ Advertisement

to me is just too timid as a politician who is supposed to be worth its weight in gold. when want to claim credit, talk loud loud. when unsavory things happen, just hide.

Ok different people have different opinion. [laugh] [laugh]

Have a good rest. Night.

Wah..you tio leh...they increased their pay...any 4 number to offer ?

Our garment carry China balls....you think they dare to throw them in jail?...if Singapore pool open odds...bao makan...

It only boils down to 1 thing. The promotion thru TV ads by Tripartite for fair employment has failed throughly. MOM needs to think of more innovative way to promote this "Fair employment" thingy. $$ wasted with no result someone needs to answer :D

For the bus drivers "Strike" thingy. it awakens the rest of the industry that maybe during Day 1 of hiring, employees should be told the avenue to take if they felt mistreated by employers. [gossip]

Sometimes silence is a wiser choice than to come out and talk.

I mean MOM already come out and say "government views this seriously and has zero tolerance for this" and etc..

So PM lee and Mr Lee come out say got any help at all?? In fact it will still be the same leh. So come out talk or no talk also same might as well no need come out talk and let relevent incharge take action.

got difference. if old and young lee say something wrong, they cannot blame the minister for saying things not of their view.

the gravity of words said by different capacity does weights in.

if young lee can condemn a lady for saying $50 wedding dinner, he can comment too on a strike that disrupt the society. both to me are of great impact to our society.

the whole universe knows what the MP(s) said are of no value unless endorsed by the lees.

If the mp say is a strike but the lees say its a not strike, its a not strike.......... or vice versa...

Edited by Tom_kkh

alamak ... SBS HR must be scratching their head now

bus drivers in SBS are paid less in all 3 categories

21jrafm.jpg

Edited by Wt_know

they didnt hanky panky with their working day hence still got ot. i think they wont be in trouble.

21jrafm.jpg

SBS, SMRT really not able to pay better? [furious]

Or is it neglect?Can their families survive with that meagre amounts?

At least foreign drivers' 3 meals should be provided. [lipsrsealed]

SBS, SMRT really not able to pay better? [furious]

Or is it neglect?Can their families survive with that meagre amounts?

At least foreign drivers' 3 meals should be provided. [lipsrsealed]

ya lor meagre amount until my auntie need to work part time at supermarket

but dunno why both got LV bag [rolleyes]

branded bags are quite affordable if u save enough to buy them. that LV bag could be their only branded bag for the next few yrs. lol

There are ppl who can afford to dress nice nice w branded but have no money to buy big items like HDB/Property.

when u compare paying a few ks for multiple bags/shoes with buying 1 big item like property....which one looks more affordable or rather reachable to the mass?

Edited by Babyt

monthly pay still ok.

but, come december time ... AWS + VB

when they see others take 1 (monthly pay) + 1 (AWS) + VB = 2.5-3 months pay ...

that's where tulan feeling comes

when they fulfil 2 years contract ... they will get 2 months extra pay which equivalent to the 2 years AWS ... but VB still out of the picture

but one thing for sure is the hiring upfront cost

the agent in china + processing fees + what-have-you already eat into their pay liao

To be honest I don't really feel that the wage is unfair....

comparing between Mysians and China nationals after taking into consideration of lodging expenses.

Edited by Wt_know