Major accident along KJE

So_nice

Just came across a major accident along KJE towards Tuas before corporation rd where a white Honda fit crashed into the rear of a cement mixer. Several motorist whom stopped to help is looking helplessly at the badly crashed front cabin of the fit. Looks like driver/passenger might not haf make it..

↡ Advertisement

Just came across a major accident along KJE towards Tuas before corporation rd where a white Honda fit crashed into the rear of a cement mixer. Several motorist whom stopped to help is looking helplessly at the badly crashed front cabin of the fit. Looks like driver/passenger might not haf make it..

sigh....so sorry to hear this.

Safe driving to all...

my office is just neighbor to joolong semen and daily got lots of semen trucks in and out...their vehicle speed limit tag i saw was 40km/h...but most of them traveled at 70 and above...some even faster if empty....

I'm in KL now and saw on the news that a MPV with 11 pax crashed into a truck who stopped on the shoulders due to punctured tyre on the NSH near/in Perak. The truck just stopped and the driver was getting ready to put the breakdown sign when the crash happened.

The MPV driver told the polis that he 'was forced to switch lane due to high beam'. 5 died and the other 6 injured.

Drive safe......

Edited by WTF

my office is just neighbor to joolong semen and daily got lots of semen trucks in and out...their vehicle speed limit tag i saw was 40km/h...but most of them traveled at 70 and above...some even faster if empty....

This one is fit kiss truck leh, not truck kiss fit..... [:/]

That's why earlier post which I had posted 2 week ago is that somthing not right. Its suppost to be school holidays and traffic should be light. It does not seem this way and all major highways are having accidents daily in the morning & evening and the jammed cause... [:(][:(]

This morning along CTE towards Yio Chu Kang road @7.35am, 4 lorries carrying bangala workers speeding on the second lane and 1 lorry was on the 1st lane. I am cruising at 90 ~ 95 km/h and they can overtook me ..... :blink:

Semen? Any chip inside? [laugh]

This morning along CTE towards Yio Chu Kang road @7.35am, 4 lorries carrying bangala workers speeding on the second lane and 1 lorry was on the 1st lane. I am cruising at 90 ~ 95 km/h and they can overtook me ..... :blink:

A strict reading of the law would mean that you were speeding. [laugh]

And so were the lorry drivers.

A strict reading of the law would mean that you were speeding. [laugh]

And so were the lorry drivers.

errrrr.......... slightly above niah .... ok lar ... [:p]

but the lorries are overtaking me [furious] , and must have done a 110Km/h ... [mad]

It's a common sight to see heavy vehicles travelling on 2nd right most lane and even right lane along KJE, especially in the morning and evening. Common to see buses, lorry, cement trucks, vans travelling on 2nd right most lane along KJE daily. KJE have 4 lanes and yet all these heavy vehicles are still abusing the 2 right outer most lanes.

It's a common sight to see heavy vehicles travelling on 2nd right most lane and even right lane along KJE, especially in the morning and evening. Common to see buses, lorry, cement trucks, vans travelling on 2nd right most lane along KJE daily. KJE have 4 lanes and yet all these heavy vehicles are still abusing the 2 right outer most lanes.

Same for Jalan Boon Lay, all 3 lanes occupied by heavy vehicles during morning & evening peak hours... [:(]

Neutral Newbie

Maybe drunk & fall asleep..

↡ Advertisement