Novitec Exhaust Group Buy 2012

Saabretooth

I know... strange... I thought this would be an easy sell considering the price. Just need to install and transfer the exhaust and then go for inspection. Unless everyone has one? Then again, it is not as loud as your Novitecs, maybe that's why :P

Anyway, last call before I list the car tomorrow with the Remus (which is a waste coz dealers not going to give me more for it).

i was so tempted!!

But Brera is a quad-piping..... :wacko: :wacko:

If no one wants I won't bother paying to take it out. If I can't sell now then I doubt it will sell. And beside, I have to deal with some weird enquiries as well. [lipsrsealed]

Bro, got picture?

Neutral Newbie

Novitec Exhaust Group Buy

Please prepare a list for the group buy, and make it a really good sized one so that both sides win, you save money, they make money. and build good rapport.

1 cyanide27

2 Firestorm9

3 Vinil

4 mash4077

5 weiz87

6 saiko (Armi) 159 2.2

7 edy35

end of the day, the numbers should make sense for all involved. if not, we can take these numbers and I will check with alternative suppliers for it ok?

You will need to have it installed, and then visit LTA to have it inspected and approved.

Bro, give the organiser some time, he's doing it for no more than coffee/ beer/ supper lol. even sellers will take time to calculate and provide a bulk deal. Be patient, and I'm sure a good deal can be worked out [thumbsup]

Armi

haha, thanks. this one got to deal with multiple suppliers to make sure we get the best deal.

I have a day job too you know.... just because I respond on MCF often doesn't mean I got nothing to do :P

SS side, will only respond to me tomorrow.

AS is called me today, I didn't have time to answer. Will also call them tomorrow. Even if they charge a bit more, I would recommend going through them, saves the hassle.

If not, we calculate the total cost + shipping and then I let you guys know again.

Please update if its for 147 or 159. engine capacity...etc. so that the correct cert comes in with it for approval as well.

If no one wants I won't bother paying to take it out. If I can't sell now then I doubt it will sell. And beside, I have to deal with some weird enquiries as well. [lipsrsealed]

I think if yours is approved set, someone who doesn't mind what brand should go for it first.

I'd have to say, if its an unmolested version, it should give a good drive response with some sound.

So if you don't grab it, the next buyer of the car will benefit.

Neutral Newbie

Novitec Exhaust Group Buy

Please prepare a list for the group buy, and make it a really good sized one so that both sides win, you save money, they make money. and build good rapport.

1 cyanide27

2 Firestorm9

3 Vinil

4 mash4077

5 weiz87 - 147 2.0 Selespeed 08 quad exhaust

6 saiko (Armi) 159 2.2

7 edy35

Sigh,

I see what you mean. Ya keep it. Just think of benefiting a new Alfisti.

I think if yours is approved set, someone who doesn't mind what brand should go for it first.

I'd have to say, if its an unmolested version, it should give a good drive response with some sound.

Yeah

If only I did not act so fast

Now would have snagged a GREAT deal!!!

Yeah

If only I did not act so fast

Now would have snagged a GREAT deal!!!

You can also snag the GREAT deal now. Swap around the novitec and Remus just for fun. [:p]

Edited by Desmojon

Neutral Newbie

Definitely approved. I have the papers with my name on it... [cool]

But it is no Novitec when it comes to sound. Probably just a bit louder than stock, so if you are used to Novitec, this ain't the one to go for.

But it is no Novitec when it comes to sound. Probably just a bit louder than stock, so if you are used to Novitec, this ain't the one to go for.

I would also recommend those that are on the waiting list to go for it. Like Saabretooth said the drive response should be good. It gets rid of the restrictive OEM muffler. If you want more sound from the Remus, it is also possible :ph34r:

The end result could be better than just novitec. I did that before on my previous ride. With the extra cash saved it allows you to do that.

Edited by Desmojon

you also didn't lose out what..

I meant I was just out to zhng my car

The vrooooom was really a nice bonus

Yeap

At least I get to enjoy it earlier

like how the price of 159 tanked AFTER I collected mine. [whip]

Just think of it as the premium for instant gratification. Lol

You can also snag the GREAT deal now. Swap around the novitec and Remus just for fun. [:p]

Novitec-Remus-Stock

Novitec-Remus-Stock

Novitec-Remus-Stock

LTA-LTA-EA

Doesn't sound v fun to me!!!

Novitec-Remus-Stock

Novitec-Remus-Stock

Novitec-Remus-Stock

LTA-LTA-EA

Doesn't sound v fun to me!!!

I was having 2 different aftermarket mufflers for my previous ride. It was fun switching around. The performance and sound of the two mufflers are poles apart.

Personally, I prefer more ooomph than vrooom......

but mine's not a 159...

(edited)

Dear all.

Please send me an email with your full name, car model,vrn and mobile number.

Saabretooth at gmail

Please put header as Novitec Exhaust Group Buy 2012

Offer is for this week up to Fridays only, novitec twin exhaust less than 1.4k. excluding cost for all the installation and lta stuff.

Be prepared to put in a deposit. I'm estimating at least half gb price.

Thanks and have a great day

Edited by Saabretooth
↡ Advertisement