Wiper where to buy cheap quality wiper? Noob guide

Rustyz

Dear all,

All along my wiper is changed by the AD who just change the just normal black rubber but costing a bomb. Can any member intro me what is a good brand and place to get wiper for.

Do those life time wiper really worth the $$$? There is also some fancy type like no frame type?

It is for Nissan Teana

Thank you for your kind attention and time.

Best regards,

Rust

↡ Advertisement

Dear all,

All along my wiper is changed by the AD who just change the just normal black rubber but costing a bomb. Can any member intro me what is a good brand and place to get wiper for.

Do those life time wiper really worth the $$$? There is also some fancy type like no frame type?

It is for Nissan Teana

Best regards,

Rust

https://www.facebook.com/ron.wang.37

J-Hook Soft Frame Wiper (Telfon Material Blade) at $10 per piece ranges from Size 14 to 26 Inches. (Free Installation)

any feedback? Thanks

Good...installed yesterday...guy comes to ur house....fitted it, ask u to test....happy then take money.... [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Dear all,

It is for Nissan Teana

I bought a pair of silicon wipers from the Jusco megastore in Tebrau City for RM 19.90 each. Looks good - let's see how long the will last! Then again, for that kind of price, I don't mind changing every couple of years.

J-Hook Soft Frame Wiper (Telfon Material Blade) at $10 per piece ranges from Size 14 to 26 Inches. (Free Installation)

any feedback? Thanks

Got such info on that FB page meh? Must friend him first?

Got such info on that FB page meh? Must friend him first?

No need la...he got his no. there just call me

he operate in bukit panjang and ubi

Good...installed yesterday...guy comes to ur house....fitted it, ask u to test....happy then take money.... [:p]

$20 come ur hse and install?

So good?

I bought a pair of silicon wipers from the Jusco megastore in Tebrau City for RM 19.90 each. Looks good - let's see how long the will last! Then again, for that kind of price, I don't mind changing every couple of years.

NB u couple of year change wiper?

I change every 8 mth

Dear all,

It is for Nissan Teana

Best regards,

Rust

I buy silicon frameless wipers fm jb. Abt S$7-8 each.

Can last at least twice as long as those rubber type.

No need la...he got his no. there just call me

he operate in bukit panjang and ubi

huh? I can't even see any phone number on the page.... I must be che meh..... Anyway, can post it? I wish to change before going to Melaka this friday...

huh? I can't even see any phone number on the page.... I must be che meh..... Anyway, can post it? I wish to change before going to Melaka this friday...

Ya i also dun see any ctc no.

Neutral Newbie

I change every 8 mth

Before this I installed one rubber and one silicon wiper, same brand, bought from Autobacs SG. Within 1 year, the rubber one bacame very noisy, while the silicon one still OK. So this time, I bought both silicon, another brand from JB to see how long they will last. For the RM19.90 - still worthwhile even if it lasts for 8 months!

I change every 8 mth

I change my wipers every 3 months, due to my working environment (shipyard). My paintworks is basically game over. :(

↡ Advertisement