USA: Travel Agency for cheapest Airfare to New York

Albeniz

Folks,

Thinking of flying to New York for 2 weeks some time in mid December. Do you know of any travel agency or website to get cheap round trip airfare? Thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement

Folks,

Thinking of flying to New York for 2 weeks some time in mid December. Do you know of any travel agency or website to get cheap round trip airfare? Thanks in advance.

hv u tried searching for an online fare? find that it's usually cheaper than going thru any travel agent even at so-called 'corporate rates'.

Also a rather short notice - during Christmas season air tickets are booked solid. I usually check with Zuji, Airfares.com.sg, and cross-check with the airlines' own booking sites to look for the cheapest ticket. You won't get a bargain, but if you really need to go, try these.

Folks,

Errr...it's already December and you want to book tickets now!

Good luck getting economy class seats...my flight yesterday, biz class was full!

So looks like you might have to hunt for cheap first class tickets!

Protip: if you want cheap tickets during the December season, book it in February!

Planning to go New York in Oct.

1) Where to find cheapest air tickets?

2) What to see in New York?

Will be staying at a friend's place for 5 days, at suburbs, 40min fast train from NYC. Friend will bring us around her town and recommends us to drive up to Niagara Falls. So need rental car recommendations too.

3) Where to rent a Ford F150?

Will be staying at a friend's place for 5 days, at suburbs, 40min fast train from NYC. Friend will bring us around her town and recommends us to drive up to Niagara Falls. So need rental car recommendations too.

1. Zuji, Tripadvisor, Skyscanner, all the usual aggregators.

2. Plenty. Statue of Liberty. Museum of Natural History. 9-11 memorial. Empire State Building.

3. Rent an F150 if you must, but you don’t want to handle that in NYC itself. Try Budget.

A fast check at SQ web site. I think is reasonable for a more than 20hr flight. I will not want to take those American airline flight.

post-29292-0-94867900-1524997829_thumb.png

Empire State Building, 9-11 memorial, Statue of Liberty, Times Square.

If going to Niagara Falls, go over to the Canada side. It’s much nicer. US side is boring but there’s a factory outlet at Buffalo.

Can drive over by Rainbow bridge.

I would rent a convertible in Oct where it’s Fall, weather damn shiok to drive top down.

Edited by Fcw75

1. Zuji, Tripadvisor, Skyscanner, all the usual aggregators.

2. Plenty. Statue of Liberty. Museum of Natural History. 9-11 memorial. Empire State Building.

3. Rent an F150 if you must, but you don’t want to handle that in NYC itself. Try Budget.

Thanks. My friend ask me use Hotwire.com for car rental but mostly SUV, no have Ford F150.

The Statue of Liberty is on an island so must book with tour agent to visit?

Empire State Building, 9-11 memorial, Statue of Liberty, Times Square.

If going to Niagara Falls, go over to the Canada side. It’s much nicer. US side is boring but there’s a factory outlet at Buffalo.

Can drive over by Rainbow bridge.

I would rent a convertible in Oct where it’s Fall, weather damn shiok to drive top down.

Thanks. I dont like convertible as i dont like messy hair. What is there to see at Canada side? We intend to stay 2 nights at Niagara Falls and take the tour boat into the falls.

• Praise 3

Thanks. I dont like convertible as i dont like messy hair. What is there to see at Canada side? We intend to stay 2 nights at Niagara Falls and take the tour boat into the falls.

More entertainment outlets, etc. Basically more lively.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

try these Airlines directly on their website.

MU - China Eastern : SIN-PVG-JFK

CA - Air China : SIN-PEK-JFK

BR - EVA : SIN-TPE-JFK

UA - United : SIN-SFO-EWR (Newark Airport)

I normallt see at skyscanner

Will book third party web if price differ alot

If price differ abit prefer book via airline official website

try these Airlines directly on their website.

MU - China Eastern : SIN-PVG-JFK

CA - Air China : SIN-PEK-JFK

BR - EVA : SIN-TPE-JFK

UA - United : SIN-SFO-EWR (Newark Airport)

If take MU and CA, confirm have to buy sleeping pill.
  • Praise 1

Fly to NY better fly by the other side of the globe instead of transiting in Asia.

Normal Transit shld be in Germany or Jap . I usually go by Germany . 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3