Small Car, Big impact: Suzuki Swift Hits Not 1 But 3 Cars

Vulcann

From the positions of the displaced cars, the impactt must had been rather great :o

Luckily no passerbys were hurt.

Still the owners of these parked cars sibei suay, precious rides bo dai bo chi kena whacked [furious] ....

From STOMP:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...big_impact.html

Posted on 02 Dec 2012

Small car, big impact: Suzuki Swift driver hits not 1 but 3 parked cars

post-5981-1354490338_thumb.jpg

STOMPers sent in pictures of a Suzuki Swift that had rammed into a row of parked cars at the carpark behind West Coast Plaza.

A STOMPer wrote:

"It happened at the carpark behind West Coast Plaza.

"A Suzuki swift hit the 3 parked cars around 3pm and no one was hurt."

STOMPer Halo wrote:

"What a Sunday."

↡ Advertisement

It show that the car is travelling at quite a high speed! Wondering what's the problem with the driver? How come drive so fast in a carpark! -_-

It show that the car is travelling at quite a high speed! Wondering what's the problem with the driver? How come drive so fast in a carpark! -_-

Presumptions could be "Accelerator" instead of "brake", otherwise there is no way one can speed in this area!

Presumptions could be "Accelerator" instead of "brake", otherwise there is no way one can speed in this area!

Auto car again?! [rolleyes]

prob rammed the cars in anger after having parking lot he waiting long time for stolen

if i drove a 'cheap' car like the swift, i would do the same......wtf, ppl steal my lot, ram the bugger [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

if i drove a 'cheap' car like the swift, i would do the same......wtf, ppl steal my lot, ram the bugger [laugh] [laugh]

You cut me deep bro... [:(]

BTT, swift don't have explosive acceleration, must be from quite a distance..

You cut me deep bro... [:(]

solee solee...cheap is relative [laugh] [laugh] ..my car is cheap cf an Aston Martin... [bigcry] [bigcry] i drive a cheep car

SSS 1.6 should have that kind of acceleration right? But, it does not look like SSS though!

Swift owners no time to write letter to inform the bugger not to park lot for exotic car

If i can get away with it, confirm i will also do the same. [:p] But too bad in sillypore, you have to pay a price if you want to do this.

SSS 1.6 should have that kind of acceleration right? But, it does not look like SSS though!

Not SSS 1.6, it is only a 1.3 Swift.

If i can get away with it, confirm i will also do the same. [:p] But too bad in sillypore, you have to pay a price if you want to do this.

got a tory of some old man at SGH, and this swift stole his lot. Old man drive merc W124, reverse and ram the swift in the lot 3 times, until swift cannot be identified..then old man throw card and say 'i hv money, claim lor'...priceless

got a tory of some old man at SGH, and this swift stole his lot. Old man drive merc W124, reverse and ram the swift in the lot 3 times, until swift cannot be identified..then old man throw card and say 'i hv money, claim lor'...priceless

this not epic, got another story at st. james, one farlali wanted to reverse in a lot, in a dam slow pace, the next moment a wrx chiong in snatch it, came down knock on the uncle farlali window and said "u gotta be young to do this". the very next moment, the uncle continue to reverse his farlali into the rex, came down throw his agent namecard to that chap and said "u gotta be rich to do this, call him". happen years back!!!