Audi A6 Avant $1,087/m what's the catch?

Shimada

I have been looking for the dipstick of my A6 Avant and no luck. How to physically check the oil level of the engine?

I know there is an indication in the MMI but I usually do my all fluid checks every two weeks I wash the car. Nowadays cars dont come with dipstick for engine liao??? [confused]  There is a slot, I tot was the dipstick. I pulled it up and its just a cap. [laugh]

post-2654-0-61092800-1480901492_thumb.jpg

post-2654-0-88560500-1480901508_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

I have been looking for the dipstick of my A6 Avant and no luck. How to physically check the oil level of the engine?

I know there is an indication in the MMI but I usually do my all fluid checks every two weeks I wash the car. Nowadays cars dont come with dipstick for engine liao??? [confused] There is a slot, I tot was the dipstick. I pulled it up and its just a cap. [laugh]

attachicon.gifA6 Engine bay 001.jpg

attachicon.gifA6 Engine bay 002.jpg

Bro, your multironic CVT ATF change siong boh? How much is the fluid?

Edited by Hamburger

Bro, your multironic CVT ATF change siong boh? How much is the fluid?

Don't know leh. I just bought not long ago. Not yet due for servicing. It's every 30k km servicing. 15k km is oil change interval. Now clocked 5.5k km only.

Anyway. Will bring back to agent for servicing and let them settle when due.

I check the manual and let u know tomorrow. Manual in car.

second hand dealer holding power so strong? The A6 avant has been on sgcarmart for 6months i think. 

Somehow this thread further intrigued me into wagons.. and prompted me to do more research..now i cant stop looking at wagons.

A6 Avant 2013 - monthly $1.2k per mth for 7years loan

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=579096&DL=2030

Mazda 6 2.5R Wagon 2015- monthly $1.12k for 7years loan

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=591102&DL=1463

Which will u choose?

If i buy the Mz6, i know i will regret not buying the Audi A6 for the same monthly installments.

If i buy the Audi, i worried about GB probs and will curse and swear for not buying the Mz6 for Jap reliability.

My heart goes to Audi anyway. The speedometer cluster already nailed it for me.

[bigcry]

Yesterday in MCE, i was "jaw-dropped" by a RS4 Advant. That piece of metal can go fast. REALLY FAST.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=579404&DL=2003

What is love?

Yesterday i went down to Select to try the a6 c7 ultra edition.

Somehow, didnt really like the steering feel when moving off. Its ultralight when turning. The drive and handling wasnt to my liking. I already read through 330+ pages in vagsg forum for A6C7. So finally test drove the a6c7 and i can strike it off my list. No offence to the A6 bros..

Yesterday i went down to Select to try the a6 c7 ultra edition.

Somehow, didnt really like the steering feel when moving off. Its ultralight when turning. The drive and handling wasnt to my liking. I already read through 330+ pages in vagsg forum for A6C7. So finally test drove the a6c7 and i can strike it off my list. No offence to the A6 bros..

The steering feel is nowhere near to BMW. If you realise the seats for the A6 are not as supportive as BMW as well, especially the thigh area.

The steering feel is nowhere near to BMW. If you realise the seats for the A6 are not as supportive as BMW as well, especially the thigh area.

Yes was comparing to my dad's f10 528i. Somehow im attracted by nice speedometers haha.. The audi speedometer(big and clear fonts in white lights, red needle)

Can say the F10 drive is very much driveable probably due to its gearbox and rwd.

Yes was comparing to my dad's f10 528i. Somehow im attracted by nice speedometers haha.. The audi speedometer(big and clear fonts in white lights, red needle)

Can say the F10 drive is very much driveable probably due to its gearbox and rwd.

A6 also rear wheel drive.

Haha.. did you try the navigation display on the center of the speedo? Oh the bad thing is on a steep slope it won't hold its position unless you engage the auto hold function. Almost had an accident the when I first received the car
↡ Advertisement