All about smoking

Shor

sad to hear that.......thats my age this year end. I am trying to quit smoking now. Had cold last week and started to cough up thick yellowish green phlegm on friday and saturday. Cant even smoke a stick since then.......will light up a stick but threw it away after 1 puff! Now after taking antibiotic and cough mixture the phlegm is getting lesser and the cough has eased but light cough still persist. Really hope i can stop smoking....the only remaining vice i kept since i got married. Maciam losing a good friend.....somebody who was there during the good and bad times.... together through thick and thin...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

cum on bro, quit!

Just do it!!!

Like me!!!

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

actually i tried twice already.....once in 2002 and another time in 2008.

2002 i stopped for 1 whole week liao. Then black pimples started to appear around my stomach area. Burst the pimples and sticky black fluid oozed out.......and i went back smoking again and the pimples dissappeared.

2008 dont say lar! Somebody at work urged me to stop and my wifey got the backblast.....i became hot-tempered and short-fused because itried the slow and reduce method.

2 years ago, I sang auld lang Syne to this buddy of mine since 15 years old, and have not looked back since. [thumbsup]

cum on man, if Mo can quit, so can you!!! [laugh]

same same...started around 15 but not yet addicted. Then ns came and the cheap ciggies back then and the cheaper ciggies overseas really got me hooked. The only time i enjoyed my ciggy was when alone in the jungle in the Listening Post in the middle of the night. The ciggies were your only buddy......damn....i missed those times!

Supercharged

2 years ago, I sang auld lang Syne to this buddy of mine since 15 years old, and have not looked back since.  [thumbsup]

cum on man, if Mo can quit, so can you!!! [laugh]

You already quitted??

portrait-young-man-shock-under-great-pre

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Strangely ,  most of the people that I knew who quit smoking , they all quit when they hit 50 .  Coincidentally , I also quit at 50 and it has been a liitle more than 2 years since . 

There used to be  7 smokers in my office; and now only 2 . Yes, you can say that 70% smokers in my office has quit . 

I quit on 5 Feb 2015 , after 30 yrs smoking . It wasnt easy , but it was not as difficult as I thot . All smokers can tell you the date that they quit smoking , but no smokers can tell you the day that they decided to start smoking . 

To those trying to quit , give it a try , you will be proud if you succeed . If you fail , never mind , try again next time .  

• Praise 8

Not all smoking is bad leh.

Smoking in exams, meetings,

report to management

is all very good.

:D

• Praise 6

Supercharged

Strangely ,  most of the people that I knew who quit smoking , they all quit when they hit 50 .  Coincidentally , I also quit at 50 and it has been a liitle more than 2 years since . 

There used to be  7 smokers in my office; and now only 2 . Yes, you can say that 70% smokers in my office has quit . 

I quit on 5 Feb 2015 , after 30 yrs smoking . It wasnt easy , but it was not as difficult as I thot . All smokers can tell you the date that they quit smoking , but no smokers can tell you the day that they decided to start smoking . 

To those trying to quit , give it a try , you will be proud if you succeed . If you fail , never mind , try again next time .  

feel shameful..

I still smoke, didn't really bother to quit..

but only cut down..

I smoke like 4-6 sticks per day max..

unknowingly.. I think I have smoke like 20 years?

maybe if I quit, I can also be like tianmo.. buy astra..

or maybe buy GTR..

• Praise 1

actually i tried twice already.....once in 2002 and another time in 2008.

2002 i stopped for 1 whole week liao. Then black pimples started to appear around my stomach area. Burst the pimples and sticky black fluid oozed out.......and i went back smoking again and the pimples dissappeared.

2008 dont say lar! Somebody at work urged me to stop and my wifey got the backblast.....i became hot-tempered and short-fused because itried the slow and reduce method.

same same...started around 15 but not yet addicted. Then ns came and the cheap ciggies back then and the cheaper ciggies overseas really got me hooked. The only time i enjoyed my ciggy was when alone in the jungle in the Listening Post in the middle of the night. The ciggies were your only buddy......damn....i missed those times!

actually it is all in the mind. Its how much you wanted it to be.  [thumbsup]

I tried 3-4 times along the way, and I think the older I gets, the stronger my mind is..  [laugh]

2 years on, whenever I missed this buddy, I will think of my new buddy, the improve version of my buddy.  That is how I can train harder in the gym and run better than before. Of course looking younger is the best motivation of all. [:p]

So if you want to look younger, quit smoking.  ^_^

Supercharged
(edited)

actually it is all in the mind. Its how much you wanted it to be.  [thumbsup]

I tried 3-4 times along the way, and I think the older I gets, the stronger my mind is..  [laugh]

2 years on, whenever I missed this buddy, I will think of my new buddy, the improve version of my buddy.  That is how I can train harder in the gym and run better than before. Of course looking younger is the best motivation of all. [:p]

So if you want to look younger, quit smoking.  ^_^

oh my god..

you have changed so much..

new car, go gym, don't smoke..

even the way you speak, also different..

you have totally change the impression and image of you in my mind as of today..

you are not the person that I known, anymore..

not fit to stand beside you too..

disappointed___gif__by_themischiefmonste

Edited by Kurty

Supercharged

Not all smoking is bad leh.

Smoking in exams, meetings,

report to management

is all very good.

:D

Bff, lend me your shoulder..

635620711338489518-94725418_tumblr_nfzt5

there are still a few years to go before 50 gets to me.  [:p]

I think it is a choice, we can choose to start , so we sld also choose to quit. For me this final straw just came very naturally, mayb is fate and fated that ciggi has done its job in my life, and it is time to farewell. 

And so it left.  [:p]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

feel shameful..

I still smoke, didn't really bother to quit..

but only cut down..

I smoke like 4-6 sticks per day max..

unknowingly.. I think I have smoke like 20 years?

maybe if I quit, I can also be like tianmo.. buy astra..

or maybe buy GTR..

Cum on Kurt, if Mo can quit, so can you!!! ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

oh my god..

you have changed so much..

new car, go gym, don't smoke..

even the way you speak, also different..

you have totally change the impression and image of you in my mind as of today..

you are not the person that I known, anymore..

not fit to stand beside you too..

disappointed___gif__by_themischiefmonste

No kurt. 

I have not changed, this is me all the while, you didnt know the actual me, you thought you know, but you dont. [laugh] 

Cum, everyone is fit to stand beside me, and all are welcome to stand beside me. To me a human is a human, a friend is a friend, there is no measurement involve.   [grouphug]

Of course if you prefer, I can also just stand beside you.  [:p]

Supercharged

Cum on Kurt, if Mo can quit, so can you!!! ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

but seriously, I actually enjoy smoking..

although I know it makes me look old, bad for health, derive me from my GTR..

xgTdKIF.gif?fit=450%2C252

actually....it is all......in...... the mind....... Its........... how much you wanted it .................to be.  [thumbsup]

I tried.............. 3-4 times along the ..............way, and I think the......older..... I gets, the stronger my mind is..  [laugh]

2............. years.......... on, whenever............. I missed this buddy, I will..........think ............of my new buddy, the improve version of my buddy.  That is how I can train harder......... in the gym and run better than............. before. Of............. course looking............. younger........... is the best.......... motivation of all. [:p]

So if........ you want to ..........look.............. younger,.............. quit smoking.  ^_^

[laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1