All about smoking

Shor

Tks for this thread, reminded me how blessed I m when I hated the after breath after i smoked for fun on a few occasions durin sec sch days, ended up nvr touching it anymore.

↡ Advertisement

I know a way to quit....

Was a smoker for 5 years, 1 pack a day, took only 3 hours, from 20 a day to 0 a day next, no withdrawals, whatsoever.

never felt better and never looked back since. you need my help? don't worry, no drugs or funny methods, you just need to read a book.

I was abit skeptical at first when my friends introduced me about this method, but I went ahead and yeah, it worked, it had about 100% success rate for all my friends, although a few of them went back to smoking eventually because they were careless (because it is too damn easy to quit, so they took it for granted and yeah, they weren't mindful of their actions).

It is all a psychological game that we have sunk ourselves into. weird huh? if you guys are interested, let me know, I'll PM you the book title and author, a very short read only. But works!

PM me please bro

gf scold me. have to choose either. so never smoked for close to 4 years liao. the partner always makes a strong motivation

My gf scold me until now be my wife whack me, I also cannot quit leh.

Have been quit smoking for abt 5years Liao , it not very easy to quite cos started to at 9 year old , this is my second time trying to quit , first time quit two year but start to smoke back after two years , really regreted to smoke but the day before I went for my sinus opperation I finish my last pack of cigarette in one day , after my opperation have been ward in the hospital for 3day2night ,after discharge from hospital everyday must have a packet of fisherman wif me , if have the urge of smoking just take put one pc of fisherman sweet into my mouth , till now my car sure must have a packet of fisherman inside .

Bro hope to see u quit smoking soon ^_^ Oh forgot to mention to u that now I already 39 year old [cool]

Bro, me opposite leh. The more sweet or gums i chew, I smoke even more.

Turbocharged

My gf scold me until now be my wife whack me, I also cannot quit leh.

Sama sama [laugh]

i think u guys not scared of ur partner la! HAHA :D

I drink a fair bit but smoke 5 sticks or less per day for 17 years...how to smoke a lot without feeling nauseous n sick? Really confounds me lol

• Praise 1

I drink a fair bit but smoke 5 sticks or less per day for 17 years...how to smoke a lot without feeling nauseous n sick? Really confounds me lol

If u feel that way,it's better for u not to smoke.

When u dun feel nauseous,that means u r a heavy smoker liao [laugh]

Actually I know determination is the main factor. I share the third time I quit smoking.Damn suffer man.

Almost 64 days and I had my "new" stick again. I put on 6kg in this 64 days.

The most horrid time is toilet and after meal, very hard to endure especially someone beside you lit up.

I started to puff again after one football game because that particular night is raining heavily, "borrow" a stick from my friend..that's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now, I don't dare to say I am gonna quit, I just think, cutting it down is more appropriate word to use.

I really admire people can quit it over night. Salute!

Liquore and Smoke always gets along well, when I drink, I smoke double or triple of my daily puff........

Turbocharged

I only scared when she say she wanna go shopping.

heh. i cant convince mine to spend $ ... thats why mine is a keeper rofol... so she say give up here and there ... ok lo. give and take la ah ... one day gonna have kids so dont want to give bad example too lol ...

I actually quit for more than a year, around 8 years back. But took it up again. Though I don't smoke heavily, I find it hard to quit lol but if ask me to give up booze I rather die lol

Talking about nauseous, when I have the first stick after the 64 days of "quitting", I almost need to call ambulance!! Tark in, nah beh, almost asthma man!!!

Liquore and Smoke always gets along well, when I drink, I smoke double or triple of my daily puff........

Hmm not for me...since I drink every day :p not much diff...roughly 5 sticks a day...I guess it only shows different poisons for different ppl lol

Turbocharged

Talking about nauseous, when I have the first stick after the 64 days of "quitting", I almost need to call ambulance!! Tark in, nah beh, almost asthma man!!!

the only thing i miss now is the occasional cuban cigar and a good coffee sia. damn you guys for remindinggggg me. lollll

cest la vie!

Hmm not for me...since I drink every day :p not much diff...roughly 5 sticks a day...I guess it only shows different poisons for different ppl lol

After all it's all very bad habit both boozing & puffing.

↡ Advertisement