All about smoking

Shor

Neutral Newbie

I'll send you guys a pm, meanwhile I would like to add a note, If you guys cannot find the online free download for the book I gave, please PM me your Email, I will gladly send you a PDF file for it :)

Meanwhile, mates here who managed to get their hands on it, please let me know how did it go for you :)

and for your information, I have gone through some of the replies here, like after a meal, or someone lighting up infront of you, don't worry, the book covers that point also.

When I turned into a non smoker, my family members and friends still carried on smoking in-front of me, I'm surrounded by smokers 24/7, yet I did not feel a thing. It's a funny thing really, and the book really covers a-lot of the hidden facts of smoking, things we didn't know at all.

Edited by Noctis

I know a way to quit....

Was a smoker for 5 years, 1 pack a day, took only 3 hours, from 20 a day to 0 a day next, no withdrawals, whatsoever.

never felt better and never looked back since. you need my help? don't worry, no drugs or funny methods, you just need to read a book.

I was abit skeptical at first when my friends introduced me about this method, but I went ahead and yeah, it worked, it had about 100% success rate for all my friends, although a few of them went back to smoking eventually because they were careless (because it is too damn easy to quit, so they took it for granted and yeah, they weren't mindful of their actions).

It is all a psychological game that we have sunk ourselves into. weird huh? if you guys are interested, let me know, I'll PM you the book title and author, a very short read only. But works!

bro can pm me? thanks...

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

On the request of TS,

The book title is "easy way to quit smoking" by Allen Carr.

You guys can google it, if you all can't find a free download, pm me your email! I will send you a PDF version to read! :)

Neutral Newbie

I know a way to quit....

Was a smoker for 5 years, 1 pack a day, took only 3 hours, from 20 a day to 0 a day next, no withdrawals, whatsoever.

never felt better and never looked back since. you need my help? don't worry, no drugs or funny methods, you just need to read a book.

I was abit skeptical at first when my friends introduced me about this method, but I went ahead and yeah, it worked, it had about 100% success rate for all my friends, although a few of them went back to smoking eventually because they were careless (because it is too damn easy to quit, so they took it for granted and yeah, they weren't mindful of their actions).

It is all a psychological game that we have sunk ourselves into. weird huh? if you guys are interested, let me know, I'll PM you the book title and author, a very short read only. But works!

I had the book... I guess it's e same we are talking abt... My friend who's a smoke worm passed it to me after he successfully quitted without sweat...

But till now I still dare not read... Actually I'm afraid tat it won't work for me... Ha...

My attempt to quit smoking never pass 12hours...

Guess I should start reading it soon... Hope it work for me like it did for you n my friend...

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

On the request of TS,

The book title is "easy way to quit smoking" by Allen Carr.

You guys can google it, if you all can't find a free download, pm me your email! I will send you a PDF version to read! :)

My guess is right... It's e same... Hope it works wonder for all trying to give up here!

Neutral Newbie

I had the book... I guess it's e same we are talking abt... My friend who's a smoke worm passed it to me after he successfully quitted without sweat...

But till now I still dare not read... Actually I'm afraid tat it won't work for me... Ha...

My attempt to quit smoking never pass 12hours...

Guess I should start reading it soon... Hope it work for me like it did for you n my friend...

Thank you for posting this real life success story, this book truly works, just try it!

• Praise 1

Actually bro, your method, is being tough on one self, I have a method to help people decide not to smoke anymore without using determination at all, no willpower, no nicotine replacement, no drugs. You just let it go willingly, without even putting up a fight... and it's free, I will just email them a book, lol. Not to mention, instantaneous results.

Can you PM me this book pls...thanks.

Smoking for decades. Having three serious attempts quitting eventually ....Failed!!!!!!!!

Can Bros here share , what is your experience, and the most efficiency ways quitting this bad habit.

Alternatively, bros just begin smoking, also share what leads you to take up this bad habit?

No flaming please..........

Go spend some time with someone suffering from terminal lung cancer and you will quit. I helped look after my uncle some years ago when he was in his last 6 months of life. I stopped smoking after that.

I had no inclination to smoke until i was serving NS, which is unusual because my whole family except for one aunt smokes. I picked up when joining my friends for "smoke break" in camp. I then found it was more socially-savvy as well because at smoking point you get to meet and talk c--k with all kinds of ranks, even enciks and occifers. That made life a little easier in camp.

I was like you, didn't wanna quit, even when I tried, I gave in after 48hrs which was like a living hell, max I went was 7 days

and when someone pushed a fag to me, I lit up and it was non-stop puffing. 80 sticks a day, no joke, last time no 7-11, midnight

needed a drag, go thru ashtray, left overs with a bit to the butt also light up for a puff or two or three or four, then can go to sleep again. 12 yrs now, complete stop, no looking back. I stand next to a smoker now, I get very dizzy.

Haha

Actually bro, your method, is being tough on one self, I have a method to help people decide not to smoke anymore without using determination at all, no willpower, no nicotine replacement, no drugs. You just let it go willingly, without even putting up a fight... and it's free, I will just email them a book, lol. Not to mention, instantaneous results.

Can i have a copy too?

• Praise 1

I went to the extent of rolling tea leaves, and that gave me a really bad sore throat. :D

gosh..

how old were you then? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

indonesian (java) aged tobacco rolled in dried corn leaf..

i hate the smell of ciggy but this one smoked by my great grand uncle, i can live with.

aroma is very... can't describe it. ^_^

2a23d07cff7311e18a5c22000a1e9dc3_6.jpg

↡ Advertisement