Taiwan: Holiday in Taipei & Tainan

Picnic06-Biante15

i only do a S curve adjustment. didn't really need to do much PP :D

using 5DMKII + Carl Zeiss 21mm + 35L + 135L (yes! this portrait lens for those mountain shots at Alishan)

Haha nice! Nxt time i shall try to do a s curve adjustment..still new in photography..haha

Thanks alot ya!

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Best Pineapple Tart

http://www.taipeileechi.com.tw/

I used to think our local pineapple tart are much better but this one is closest match to ours....

Thanks, its in my shopping list as I am staying in an apartment a few streets away from this shop. [:)]

Another items is Taiwan 'Tai Yang Ping' .. -_-

Edited by Picnic06

Thanks, its in my shopping list as I am staying in an apartment a few streets away from this shop. [:)]

Another items is Taiwan 'Tai Yang Ping' .. -_-

This one no idea where is the best.... Usual Hsin Tung Yang is not bad liao but it's sold everywhere, even here in NTUC.... Airport itself also have it.

My favourite beef noodle.....

http://www.olddon.com.tw/

The beef noodle must mix with their kiam chye.... Go for their special at NT190 per bowl. I always finish up even the soup.... They also sell the beef filled pancake that looks like curled up dung. Don't look appealing but it's damn nice....

Know what .....

Going to Taiwan with 2 only check-in baggages but on return trip, bought 4 check-in baggages .... [:p]

planning to shop, shop & shop... [bounce2]

Actually, I find nothing much to buy if you are planning to buy branded stuff.... They upmarket shopping is lousy.... Only stuff you can buy are night market and food stuff....

Actually, I find nothing much to buy if you are planning to buy branded stuff.... They upmarket shopping is lousy.... Only stuff you can buy are night market and food stuff....

ha..ha... my kids have listed their wanabe ... [laugh]

also nice to buy some goodies from Taiwan for X'mas and Chinese New Year present (with at least 6 months expired dates :D )

Since I'm going next week and knowing that it will be cold.

I wonder if next year re-visit in June school holidays, would the weather be fine? (around 24 ~ 28 degrees or like SG, 30 ~ 33 degrees)

Look likes have to plan a 14 days trip next time round. -_-

Winter in taiwan not consider cold until you cannot tahan la. Temp hover between 10 to 20 deg. Usually temp should be around 15 deg. [:)]

Know what .....

Going to Taiwan with 2 only check-in baggages but on return trip, bought 4 check-in baggages .... [:p]

planning to shop, shop & shop... [bounce2]

2 baggages become 4 baggages?! No exceed weight? [:/]

How about June ?

June in taiwan is summer, temp same as sg. But June still ok to go, if you go in July to Sep, might encounter typhoon.

June in taiwan is summer, temp same as sg. But June still ok to go, if you go in July to Sep, might encounter typhoon.

June is hotter then SG, temperatures can go as high as 32-33, specially in the central parts of Taiwan, Tainan being the hottest.

2 baggages become 4 baggages?! No exceed weight? [:/]

Going by JetStar for a family of 5, bought excess baggages for 2 to Taiwan and for return trip, bought 4 excess baggages plus 5 hand carried baggages 10kg free... -_-

↡ Advertisement