Car sales of 2012 , Part 2

SeriousGuy

kia better be worried!

They have to wait for their next round of updated Forte (K3) and other new models to come in. The current line up getting old liao.....

Surprising Toyota's sales still quite strong despite their car price. thought Volkswagen will top Toyota since I see more VWs on the road these days especially the Jetta.

Toyota sales good is because they combined Toyota and Lexus.

Toyota sales good is because they combined Toyota and Lexus.

Combine is a fact, but Toyota sales itself also moving, go to the Toyota collection center and you will understand...

SEs all got sideline one.

As for Chery, the other sideline includes buses and flatbeds. It also sells forklifts and telescopic booms and system.

The automotive side of the Chery (refering to passenger cars) are losing money on rentals and stocks.

Sigh

Nissan doing better than i thought....Alfa should be doing better, giuletta not selling? Seems like quite a good deal.

nobody wanna buy a rebadged Fiat?

Combine is a fact, but Toyota sales itself also moving, go to the Toyota collection center and you will understand...

That is interesting. Which model is delivered more - I guess it should be Altis?!

That is interesting. Which model is delivered more - I guess it should be Altis?!

Toyota's figures are always big question mark for me. How come so high? We know they also includes Lexus but also not that many ma. How often you see new Camry, Altis on the road compared to say jetta, golf or even elantra.....

Toyota's figures are always big question mark for me. How come so high? We know they also includes Lexus but also not that many ma. How often you see new Camry, Altis on the road compared to say jetta, golf or even elantra.....

A lot of companies still provide their management and expats with Toyota branded cars. No surprises. That's why you go to their showroom, they can no hiew you one. They depend on corporate sales. Admin from companies just call them up and hello "I want one Toyota Camry, colour: xxxx", the salesgirl will run down to take order. :D

Edited by Kangadrool
↡ Advertisement