Heavy Rain

inlinesix

It has been raining recently. How come no news of flood?

'cos that one old news liao.....became norm so it no longer news-worthy........the new in-thing is the SMRT bus drivers' strike.......... [laugh]

They quietly adopt our suggstion by reducing the water level in Marina barrage before the heavy rain....

<_<

It's good news right. Maybe all the efforts that they have undertaken have indeed helped prevent the flooding in Orchard Road and Bt Timah.

It means NO rubber dingy is required.

It also i have to stick with a dirty car for quite some times.

Guess this few weeks can forget abt washing cars liao........yesterday passed by the SPC gas station car wash near my house and seldom see it so empty boh business........ -_-

Guess this few weeks can forget abt washing cars liao........yesterday passed by the SPC gas station car wash near my house and seldom see it so empty boh business........ -_-

i just washed and groom my car on sat night [bigcry]

Think it is raining outside now, right?! Last few days always rain and the rain seems to be quite heavy, and yet no flood?! :blink:

should had make a turn and go in for a wash ..... -_-

no people, the car washers will take their time washing your car and your car would be kim kim kut kut (shinning shinning & smooth smooth) [:p][:p]

no people, the car washers will take their time washing your car and your car would be kim kim kut kut (shinning shinning & smooth smooth) [:p][:p]

After wash gotta drive to the open area outside for them to wipe dry......I think they wipe 1 hr also won't dry...... [laugh]

The next day, it become dirty again [laugh]