Good year F1 asy 2 price difference

Lsflsf

Hi can anyone help? I was quotted at PA for 295/ tyres for 4 pcs Dom 2012, another tyre shop quote me $240/ pcs same 4 pcs Dom 2011, if want Dom 2012 gotta wait 1 month, can anyone tell me why price so diff? 235/45/18

↡ Advertisement

Hi can anyone help? I was quotted at PA for 295/ tyres for 4 pcs Dom 2012, another tyre shop quote me $240/ pcs same 4 pcs Dom 2011, if want Dom 2012 gotta wait 1 month, can anyone tell me why price so diff? 235/45/18

Cos old and new DOM lor....if new one same price as old one then everybody want new one then old one how?

Cos old and new DOM lor....if new one same price as old one then everybody want new one then old one how?

Assuming design no change (I'm not sure), I don't think it is because DOM. If buyer dun ask, the shop will sure give the older ones first.

Plus TS also never say that PA told him if want DOM 2012 ones, have to wait 1 month PLUS price different.

Supercharged

Maybe both tyres are manufacture in different countries. Maybe the first shop offer more extras or free gift so more ex?

Assuming design no change (I'm not sure), I don't think it is because DOM. If buyer dun ask, the shop will sure give the older ones first.

Plus TS also never say that PA told him if want DOM 2012 ones, have to wait 1 month PLUS price different.

PA is premium automobiles (audi AD?). If yes then of course their price high. And maybe it is "official" one. Tyre shops are usually grey imports. To me just thake the cheaper one. DOM 2011 is not a problem.

PA is premium automobiles (audi AD?). If yes then of course their price high. And maybe it is "official" one. Tyre shops are usually grey imports. To me just thake the cheaper one. DOM 2011 is not a problem.

There you go, so it is not because of DOM that makes the price higher like you said earlier, but where you buy from.

(edited)

Pa is people a*** la, both same tyres type and profile just diff Dom

Also to note the 240 shop say can get 2012 Dom one also just got to wait for shipment around 1 month

Edited by Lsflsf

err...what do you mean by "official"? is it officially endorsed by Audi, other brands cannot use? or tyres are ordered from local distri whom is appointed by Goodyear?

Got a F1 Asy 2 from leong seng, 225/40/18 DOM 37/2012 $230

A lot more quiet than my previous set, now running in, thanks for all your advise

Good service at LS btw.

I change my goodyear F1 asy 2 profile 225/45/17R 4 month ago at kah tire. Costing $190 each DOM week 28 of year 2012 . With free tire rotation every 10k km, replace filling valve, pump 4 tire with nitrogen gas and unlimit top up of nitrogen gas within 1 year. I searched whole s'pore he is the cheaper in term of price

I change my goodyear F1 asy 2 profile 225/45/17R 4 month ago at kah tire. Costing $190 each DOM week 28 of year 2012 . With free tire rotation every 10k km, replace filling valve, pump 4 tire with nitrogen gas and unlimit top up of nitrogen gas within 1 year. I searched whole s'pore he is the cheaper in term of price

Care to share where you did these bro?

Got the Goodyear F1 Asymmetric 2 235/40/18 at 290 earlier this month. Was quoted 360 and 320 by other shops. So do some price comparison before committing. Seems like the difference can be quite huge.

↡ Advertisement