Black Corolla S**7533*

Sp4wn

Turbocharged

Hi bros ... if you know someone driving a black toyota corolla with a number like the above, please tell him *all* his rear brake lights are out.

I was behind him going from Paya Lebar to CBD ... so took PIE->KPE->ECP. At first when he brake, I had to react suddenly, so I thought it was my fault, until I realized none of his brake lights were lighting up at all ... so I remained further behind and quite a few cars nearly langar into him (lucky KPE not much traffic, including one range rover who had to slam on the brakes)

im just wondering if he didnt realize it .. or was it done purposely? i mean ... from PIE, to KPE i was behind him and watching, not once got brake lights even when he stop ... but the time go ECP i told myself better to stay in front of him ... somemore it was raining and the roads were wet ><

if you know of someone with that kind of plate, you can PM me for the full plate no to verify.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

AE10x Rolla, G9 Rolla, Altis? Would make it easier to look out for him and avoid...

i haz no idea. i remember 7533 and that it was a black corolla, but not what type of corolla >< oops.

Everyone should check all their lights atleast once in a week! Recently I notice that one brake light / one head light gone in few cars! I try to tell those drivers whenever possible.

Most of them thank and few of them give WTF / What is my problem look?!

Everyone should check all their lights atleast once in a week! Recently I notice that one brake light / one head light gone in few cars! I try to tell those drivers whenever possible.

Most of them thank and few of them give WTF / What is my problem look?!

bcos u drive bmw...WTF u looking at me..BMW big f ah [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

dun say, i oso kena, give ppl coupon when still got remaining, give WTF look...ccb, then smile after....wtf

Turbocharged

bcos u drive bmw...WTF u looking at me..BMW big f ah [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

dun say, i oso kena, give ppl coupon when still got remaining, give WTF look...ccb, then smile after....wtf

ya i gave someone parking coupon before with half hour left ... give me a blank look .. never even say thanks. oh well. lucky didnt expect any thanks frm the guy anyway :D

bcos u drive bmw...WTF u looking at me..BMW big f ah [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Some are really strange. Few years ago, in one of the parkings, one guy was with one head light and on high beam. I took some effort to tell him the case. The driver said I know lah, don't you see my high beam to caution others? I do not have time to change now, will do in school holidays! wtf [bigcry]

I think that fellow brake switch is spoil. Around 80 bucks to change it out and if it is an auto car, he will have difficulties to engage gear as the gear stick movement is link to the brake switch.

slightly off topic, but how do you warn a fellow driver that he/she have forgotten to switch on their lights at night? I tried all kind of hand signals before but most of them ignored me or thought I was giving them a rude hand signal [laugh]

Edited by Topspin

hipporolla......not many left around here

Me still driving a white Hipporolla..Nov 2013 say bye bye. [bigcry]

Its a good ride thou..not many cars now can match its FC, space, reliability and comfort.

Now start to headache which car to get after Hippo is gone.

Turbocharged

slightly off topic, but how do you warn a fellow driver that he/she have forgotten to switch on their lights at night? I tried all kind of hand signals before but most of them ignored me or thought I was giving them a rude hand signal [laugh]

i point them to the front of my car, and i turn my headlights off and on. they normally understand that...

↡ Advertisement