Anyone changing job next yr?

Babyt

every year i also change job.

because every year higher management got new ideas and like to reshuffle job scope. :D

Good mah, job rotation and always learning new skills.

Neutral Newbie

no, dropping out of the whole damn rat race, going to backpack and travel the globe. dive and climb around. On hindsight, maybe working as a dive master or instructor freelance (not in singapore) to earn money along the way and move along again, to a different place.

life of a nomad, yes I am mad.

I mood also, leaving year end.

Now already year end. You leaving without or with job? [:/]

Many people say next year economic no good, not a good time to change job. Unless you found a new job in a industry that will bloom in next year or the pay increase is at least $300 and above. If change job only increase $100-200, not advisable to move on.

Now already year end. You leaving without or with job? [:/]

Many people say next year economic no good, not a good time to change job. Unless you found a new job in a industry that will bloom in next year or the pay increase is at least $300 and above. If change job only increase $100-200, not advisable to move on.

Need at least 30% pay adjustment.

Neutral Newbie

yeah, i also thinking of looking for a new job. need something more flexible in working hours.

Now with the 2nd new born, its really hard to have concalls almost every other night.

no, dropping out of the whole damn rat race, going to backpack and travel the globe. dive and climb around. On hindsight, maybe working as a dive master or instructor freelance (not in singapore) to earn money along the way and move along again, to a different place.

Not mad, just not what typical Singaporean will do.

are you already certified as an instructor?? under SSI or Padi?

Edited by Jerms
↡ Advertisement