Anyone had changed their Oxygen Sensor for Nissan Latio?

Ngsengpoh

Hi, Anyone had changed their Oxygen Sensor for Nissan Latio? Had sent my car to TC Service centre due to the Engine light up. Was told by the advisor that my oxygen sensor was faulty. Need to be replaced. Cost: $546 exclude GST. But my mileage only 75000km. Now I asked them to reset first. Maybe monitor awhile then decide. Any Nissan Latio owners here facing this problem also???

↡ Advertisement

seems to be a common problem with Nissan. My previous Nissan had the same problem before as well- O2 sensor failed at about 50K km and that was about 10 years back. Seems like they have not resolve this to date.

seems to be a common problem with Nissan. My previous Nissan had the same problem before as well- O2 sensor failed at about 50K km and that was about 10 years back. Seems like they have not resolve this to date.

Really don't know what caused the problem. Was driving a KIA Cerato previously and mileage is more than 130000km. No problem at all.

Neutral Newbie

Hi friend,

ask yr motor workshop to dismantle and buy the part for you. It should be mass air flow sensor which cost about $150.

check yr chassis number and the ask spare part shop. They will be able to help you.

Hi, Anyone had changed their Oxygen Sensor for Nissan Latio? Had sent my car to TC Service centre due to the Engine light up. Was told by the advisor that my oxygen sensor was faulty. Need to be replaced. Cost: $546 exclude GST. But my mileage only 75000km. Now I asked them to reset first. Maybe monitor awhile then decide. Any Nissan Latio owners here facing this problem also???

You can try to call up those companies that sell Nissan spare parts........and then get it fix at any workshops that can do Nissan servicing.......it should be cheaper than at TC....... [drivingcar]

You can try to call up those companies that sell Nissan spare parts........and then get it fix at any workshops that can do Nissan servicing.......it should be cheaper than at TC....... [drivingcar]

Not should be. It's DEFINITELY cheaper. [laugh]

A friend whose Nissan Latio aircon cooling coil spoilt, TC want to charge $700 for changing.

Went outside only paid $380.

Hi friend,

ask yr motor workshop to dismantle and buy the part for you. It should be mass air flow sensor which cost about $150.

check yr chassis number and the ask spare part shop. They will be able to help you.

Just got my car back from the TC service centre. Only do the reset. Result slip written P0134. Just need to monitor. Hopefully it would came back.

Just got my car back from the TC service centre. Only do the reset. Result slip written P0134. Just need to monitor. Hopefully it would came back.

??? ok noted.

Family has a Nissan Latio. Drove for 4yrs and counting no prob. Stopped gg to TC service when it ended. Nv had a good exp with them. Previous Sunny and March from them back TC for servicing everytime go dai ji comeback...once paint whole patch around a normal handphone size kena scrapped off and they still have the cheek to return me my car to drive off. luckily got check and refuse to leave TC until they find out the origin come out with a solution. Last servicing with them apparent the power window wiring was tampered by them and they say faulty. End up after investigation the mechanic purposely make fault so that we go back to do power window like fools..luckily vigilant and have relative who knows abt cars..phew...ever since nv go back to TC. until now car no problem beside changing of oils, fluid, filters, brake and belts [;)] i suggest bring to outside workshop mechanic to ask them check see what is their finding and validate before making the decision.

Neutral Newbie

For any car problem don't panick google before you go to the workshop . Once you have the basic knowledge the workshop would not "slaughter" you. You can find alot of informations in the internet.

Hi, my Latio hatch is exactly 5 years old today and at 194,000+ km , changed a/c compressor once, something else at steering column due to clacking noise some 3 years ago and shocks recently. No trouble with O2 sensor (yet) nor other major problems so far apart from kena a few carpark hit & runs. Servicing all the while at TC, Lokyang mainly as near to workplace. With COE that high, will try to go the whole ten years. Be patient with yours. Cheers...susa.

post-2450-1354976089_thumb.jpg

then better get it fixed before car broke down on road

Cars with faulty oxygen sensor seldom break down half way,cars with the fault usually run 'richer' thus higher fuel comsumption...

↡ Advertisement