Lucky Draw

kqkhlj

Hi Guys

i am tasked to do Christmas lucky draw for my company, does anyone know of any software that can conduct lucky draw using photo?

kqkhlj

↡ Advertisement

I think you are thinking something like Mediacorp Star Award, where the "selector/cursor" goes round and stop at the winner photo.

Suggestion #1 - use "wheel of fortune" concept, paste everyone photos on the wheel and spin to draw the winner for each prize. Remove the winner photo before the next spin. You may even aim a video cam at the "winning position" and project the winner photo on a big screen. The result of the draw is transparent and fair to everyone.

Suggestion #2 - simpler. place everyone photos in the lucky dip box. When the winner photo is drawn, use the video cam to project winner photo on the big screen.

* want to add more excitement ? cover all photos with peeling film and do a "strip tease" of the winning photo :D

Why make it so "complicated"? [laugh]

If people cannot physically see what's going on (inside a computer), they're going to doubt it. If suay suay, computer bug returns a person twice, hor say liao.

Names in a hat can also kelong one...

Make one paper of a different type

If using ping pong balls, keep the desired winning one in a freezer

Lots of ways to kelong if you want to.