Do I look like I am for you guys to cut my lane abruptly?

Gohsj89

plaza singapura parking...is... scary. the up-slope gantry.

if driving a manual car up there and you have to come to a complete stop at the gantry.

i think my heart will pause.

and i will gesture to the behind car to give me 10 meters space. unless they wanna cushion my car when rolling back. lol.

You'll get better at clutch control over time. I did.

TS driving also one kind. See cars coming up purposely want to speed up. Duh.. If want to speed up, should speed up early. Leave a big gap but not happy ppl cut in .?

Do we get so worked up when people drive like this around us in malaysia? No right? Partly because that's the way people drive over there (lane change no signal at close quarters, aggressive siao langs tailgating, random slow moving pakcik or makcik in the middle of the road, blur lost sotong dunno where they're going, queue jumpers galore etc) and partly because we don't wanna raise any fuss and kena any trouble with the locals since we are foreigners.

So if we can approach driving with the same easy-going mindset back on home soil, then there will be less stress and high blood pressure all around.

Is this a flame bait?? TS, what r u trying to proof??? The 3 drivers you posted may not be 100% good driver but its not something uncommon in SGd. As for you, think I dont need to repeat what others has commented in your driving style and your driving attitute... You should better control your temper before you continue to drive. 2 drivers like you meeting each other on the road = an accident case.

Edited by Tigershark1976

bro to be frank, i encounter these very often.

just happen i got back up that these few days of video..

if i were to back up and post every single video i need many hard disk!

i don't have fantastic driving experience as you.

i hold license for 5 years and only clocked slightly over 100'000km of driving distance. can?

Could it be you hogging the road that caused people to do that? I have been driving for 10 years and can clocked 100K within 3 years and only occasionally racer boys wannabes do that to me.

bro to be frank, i encounter these very often.

just happen i got back up that these few days of video..

if i were to back up and post every single video i need many hard disk!

i don't have fantastic driving experience as you.

i hold license for 5 years and only clocked slightly over 100'000km of driving distance. can?

Bro.your driving life very hectic if you said encounter these very often. Stay cool and be observant

Will lead you another good 100k otherwise no end.

since TS got a videocam,he should ka ka just step gas and ram the car infront,then charge them for changing lane without due care to other motorist and unsafe driving.

TS wanted to let go this frustration la....but just a piece of advice, if you have this type of driving style you will be every frustrated/unhappy when u are behind your wheels.....try to be more forgiving, this may make you more happy...

since TS got a videocam,he should ka ka just step gas and ram the car infront,then charge them for changing lane without due care to other motorist and unsafe driving.

eat too much Pork brain spoil?

Could it be you hogging the road that caused people to do that? I have been driving for 10 years and can clocked 100K within 3 years and only occasionally racer boys wannabes do that to me.

i don't road hog.

if i want to stay at lane 1 with longer gap in front (faster than lane 2 cars but not fast enough to catch up car infront of me), i will check the rear view more frequently and filter left if need be.

i do know and give courtesy if the other party don't f-ck around with me.

Is this a flame bait?? TS, what r u trying to proof??? The 3 drivers you posted may not be 100% good driver but its not something uncommon in SGd. As for you, think I dont need to repeat what others has commented in your driving style and your driving attitute... You should better control your temper before you continue to drive. 2 drivers like you meeting each other on the road = an accident case.

Just to share, nothing much to proof.

Who knows after posting, some brilliant people here don't fault the driver that cut my lane abruptly but put the majority of the fault to me instead and that prove some people here agrees in abrupt lane changing.

The mers, cut my lane so abruptly and brake immediately.

If he E-Brake, how am I suppose to react?

Do I need to load HD video to show better of his action?

You can fault me for increasing speed due to my shock and frustration.

The Subaru, at that kind of speed cut into me so abruptly too leaving so little gap.

If she e-brake, do I pay her from my insurance if i happened not to brake on time?

You can fault me for speeding up to cover gap and end up tailgating the car infront of me instead because I don't want to see this mother f--ker infront of me anymore!

That Audi, fine. I swallow it.

It's just me because I don't see people signal I Buay Song.

I am currently in the midst to accept these poor courtesy driver into my life!

In both case, I didn't initiate any fault with them isn't it?

Bro.your driving life very hectic if you said encounter these very often. Stay cool and be observant

Will lead you another good 100k otherwise no end.

when some person's life is hectic, driving sometime somehow also the same.

I enjoy pleasant driving to be honest, and i don't fancy what turbo, big horse power car whatsoever.

TS driving also one kind. See cars coming up purposely want to speed up. Duh.. If want to speed up, should speed up early. Leave a big gap but not happy ppl cut in .?

which part of the video can i speed up safely you tell me?

i usually purposely speed to temporary because i don't like to see people cut in w/o signaling. trust me, if got signal, the least i will do is to let go my throttle.

I am never those b------d kind of driver when see people signal i speed up because I personally believe driving on the road, courtesy is a 2 way thing.

i am a short tempered person, that's explain my poor driving attitude when i got agitated.

↡ Advertisement