Do I look like I am for you guys to cut my lane abruptly?

Gohsj89

Just to share, nothing much to proof.

Who knows after posting, some brilliant people here don't fault the driver that cut my lane abruptly but put the majority of the fault to me instead and that prove some people here agrees in abrupt lane changing.

Personally i find all your videos are valid to lodge a complaint... but you know some ppl here just like to shoot off without thinking, so i suggest not to share any more videos to save yourself from these flaks. If you still want to share, then dont bother to come back to read the replies... [cool]

↡ Advertisement

which part of the video can i speed up safely you tell me?

i usually purposely speed to temporary because i don't like to see people cut in w/o signaling. trust me, if got signal, the least i will do is to let go my throttle.

I am never those b------d kind of driver when see people signal i speed up because I personally believe driving on the road, courtesy is a 2 way thing.

i am a short tempered person, that's explain my poor driving attitude when i got agitated.

chill bro!

btw, your fog light is stock or aftermarket? chio leh haha.

my stock Vios dun have fog light... thinking of installing one... cos dat time drive in super heavy rain... my head lamp like totally useless.

chill bro!

btw, your fog light is stock or aftermarket? chio leh haha.

my stock Vios dun have fog light... thinking of installing one... cos dat time drive in super heavy rain... my head lamp like totally useless.

i very chill :)

my fog light?

I long time never on liao leh.

But i remember it's Polarg Pure Yellow (2000k)

But fog light in rain also useless one.

it's more suitable for places which is pitch dark. ah then it comes in useful.

The wholesale shop at Owen Road (Ric-Tat & GS Auto) for sell.

Just purchase a Switch, a pair of bulb and ask workshop to install for you.

Vios is "Fog Lamp Ready" as the wiring are already in standby.

My headlamp is..

Osram Night Breaker Plua (3700k)

somehow in these video, it turns out to be so while i don't know why too.

Anyway, in heavy rain, HID also useless most of the time.

that's why important for everyone to on tail lamp for people behind to spot you.

Personally i find all your videos are valid to lodge a complaint... but you know some ppl here just like to shoot off without thinking, so i suggest not to share any more videos to save yourself from these flaks. If you still want to share, then dont bother to come back to read the replies... [cool]

too dated to complain and i think tp got too many video to handle [laugh]

But for that mers, if i had a passanger at that point of time,

i will get him/her to video that ang moh driving with phone openly on his right hand somemore!

they can shoot all they want.

i am open to what they say, thats why i agree i have bad attitude when i got pissed off.

i touch my heart i know i don't piss off people, people should not piss me off.

those people shoot off without thinking might be those kind of driver i posted in those video.

Thanks for sharing. It's becoming common to see drivers who think they only ones on the road, fingers no battery so no strength to signal, decide to test your braking skills or brakes and many many more......

I also find more drivers tend to encounter such incidents especially while on lane 1....maybe the other lanes all got "angtu" or lane 1 driving means can chope all the way......perhaps you can opt for a more leisurely drive on other lanes, if not really in a hurry. It's good for the heart and blood pressure......health is precious too.

Perhaps your title sounded abit cocky....as though no one should "eat" into your lane at all times....of course, your videos meant those who cut in without signal or abruptly....just my thoughts.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

Thanks for sharing. It's becoming common to see drivers who think they only ones on the road, fingers no battery so no strength to signal, decide to test your braking skills or brakes and many many more......

I also find more drivers tend to encounter such incidents especially while on lane 1....maybe the other lanes all got "angtu" or lane 1 driving means can chope all the way......perhaps you can opt for a more leisurely drive on other lanes, if not really in a hurry. It's good for the heart and blood pressure......health is precious too.

Perhaps your title sounded abit cocky....as though no one should "eat" into your lane at all times....of course, your videos meant those who cut in without signal or abruptly....just my thoughts.

Safe ride

Cheers

Thanks for understanding :)

Neutral Newbie

TS, video 1 shows that u do not have lane discipline... the moment u come out from the filter lane, u straight away cut into the outer most lane.

Cut lane is part and parcel of driving in sg, and in all 3 cases, u left a lot of space for them to weave into ur lane. Video 2 may be the nearest "miss" but he just weave in n out becos of the next car to him, and it doesnt pose an immediate danger to you.....

If you dun like anyone to cut into you, follow closer to the car in front, but make sure you have very good brakes.

PS: using hp while driving - let the TP catch instead.. we, as road users, just drive carefully on our local roads. The same goes for speeding - we are in no position to catch, leave the job to TP.

TS, video 1 shows that u do not have lane discipline... the moment u come out from the filter lane, u straight away cut into the outer most lane.

Cut lane is part and parcel of driving in sg, and in all 3 cases, u left a lot of space for them to weave into ur lane. Video 2 may be the nearest "miss" but he just weave in n out becos of the next car to him, and it doesnt pose an immediate danger to you.....

If you dun like anyone to cut into you, follow closer to the car in front, but make sure you have very good brakes.

PS: using hp while driving - let the TP catch instead.. we, as road users, just drive carefully on our local roads. The same goes for speeding - we are in no position to catch, leave the job to TP.

Bro, Video 1 I cut all the way out because the road is extremely clear. I know what you mean. thanks for pointing out. I didn't realise as I don't see danger / inconvenient I would have caused.

The Ang Moh driving mers I also don't know come from where one

Did you realise The Mers Cut into my lane and brake immediately and the distance between my car and his car closed up by quite a bit?? Down Slope somemore!!!

Focus on 1:10 to 1:13. Don't tell me you can accept this.

They can weave in and out but not soooooo close to me right?

If I rear ended them the first thing is my fault right especially if i do not have a DVR. That's why I unwillingly spend money to buy one.

Edited by Gohsj89

relax and chill.... ^_^

there are all kinds of drivers around and there will be worst than these...

I understand that you post the videos to vent your fustrations :D

...sometimes i met idiots on the road, i also thought of posting videos..but after thinking must take out sd card, search for it, upload and edit..very lazy -_- ..and I will just simply forget about it, got better things to do [cool]

One thing I learnt - What you resists will persists

The more irritated I am towards stupid drivers, the more I will bump into them...now I just relax..breathe in breathe out...

relax and chill.... ^_^

there are all kinds of drivers around and there will be worst than these...

I understand that you post the videos to vent your fustrations :D

...sometimes i met idiots on the road, i also thought of posting videos..but after thinking must take out sd card, search for it, upload and edit..very lazy -_- ..and I will just simply forget about it, got better things to do [cool]

One thing I learnt - What you resists will persists

The more irritated I am towards stupid drivers, the more I will bump into them...now I just relax..breathe in breathe out...

you have very positive mindset and attitide bro!

dude....seriously, live and let live. There are idiots on the road every single day....take a chill pill, why screw your day up over small issue. Drive safe.

Thanks.

Actually you guys do know that the vehicles will appear to be further in the video than in real life right?

Apperantly they don't know.

Neutral Newbie

TS, do you need to horn so long and beam? ure seriously waiting for a siao kia like me to come along and jam brakes. My bumper needs to change.

Light tap horn can already. Btw you horn also no point. hes already ahead of u.

if u whack the horn so long and im in front of u, i take it as u really wanna play.

TS, do you need to horn so long and beam? ure seriously waiting for a siao kia like me to come along and jam brakes. My bumper needs to change.

Light tap horn can already. Btw you horn also no point. hes already ahead of u.

if u whack the horn so long and im in front of u, i take it as u really wanna play.

Horn to vent fustration.

I also need bumper change but just wait for people to ram me instead of I e-brake.

And who's playing at the first place you have to judge.

Me or the other driver?

i think all of them brake because they are shocked by your horn and high beam .. it is most likely a natural reaction...

try not to horn and high beam next time.. see if the braking still persists anot

↡ Advertisement