Do I look like I am for you guys to cut my lane abruptly?

Gohsj89

Last time I also find myself very impatient in driving. Haa. Nowadays I just slow down, give way etc.. No point make urself angry.

Supersonic

Agreed, no point getting yourself angry since sure to bump onto drivers who cut into your lane or drive reckless de. Just make sure to open eyes big big and more alert on the road.

Neutral Newbie

Countless cars cut into my lane daily when I am on the road without signalling. No , I don’t road hog in lanes and drive at speed limit in the middle lane.

At the beginning I take it personally and will affect my mood especially when I’m driving to work. 

After awhile, i decided that there is no point in making myself angry when those inconsiderate drivers happily cut lanes like pros. No point getting into accident or confronting them as if they are so civic minded in the first place.

I am Glad that I don’t drive recklessly like those and I know that there are nice drivers on the road as well. 

1 hour ago, Wzlim said:

Countless cars cut into my lane daily when I am on the road without signalling. No , I don’t road hog in lanes and drive at speed limit in the middle lane.

At the beginning I take it personally and will affect my mood especially when I’m driving to work. 

After awhile, i decided that there is no point in making myself angry when those inconsiderate drivers happily cut lanes like pros. No point getting into accident or confronting them as if they are so civic minded in the first place.

I am Glad that I don’t drive recklessly like those and I know that there are nice drivers on the road as well. 

Lol...so what is the point of this post?

5 hours ago, Wzlim said:

IMHO. 

Above underline in bold.  On the roads I travel,  that is usually not possible.
Driving in middle lane at speed limit usually will road hog. 

7 hours ago, Wzlim said:

Singapore is so small and roads so short. If everyone signal and give a wide berth before cutting in, their cars may land up into the sea. 🤣

Just need to live with it, but not to propagate it. LOL...

Edited by Kangadrool
add

Expect to be cut up as people refuse to queue up these days

and if your lane is moving and the next lane is slowing

some idiot will just cut you up.

:grin:

Neutral Newbie
On 3/21/2020 at 4:42 PM, Unfazed said:

Lol...so what is the point of this post?

You have got a point . Thanks for asking , maybe just an outlet to let off steam. 🙂

Time to grow up. If u drive...u need to change lane.   u win some u lose some.  How to change road if u do not cut into another car lane?   likewise someone will always cut into yours

If you drive slow and people cut you please keep left.

If you get cut on the left accelerate.

:D

Unless it's people joining the highway then let them in.

• Haha! 2

When I driving to pick up my MIL I give way to everybody.

Cut me up and drive slowly like tortoise also never mind.

But when I am sending her home I will accelerate if anyone even dares to signal to change lane.

• Haha! 1

Why when I am walking no lady with big bumper and headlights cut me up abruptly?

Jam brake me or side swipe me also never mind.

:grin:

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

When I am walking fast and overtaking people no one has ever walked faster to overtake me and them walk slowly in front.

But cars love doing it. Why?

Its like overtake people is murder their whole family and leaving the MIL alive like that.

Overtaking someone must be the ultimate insult.

That they need to overtake you back to show they are superior.

• Haha! 1