SG Navy accident

Donut

well what are they trying to tell us by showing us with that photo of jason smiling?

visit then visit la, need to take photo to tell the whole world that they visit jason? doing a wayang show?

do you visit a co worker who is sick/injured in the hospital and take a photo of you and him and then mass email everyone in your company?

↡ Advertisement

well what are they trying to tell us by showing us with that photo of jason smiling?

visit then visit la, need to take photo to tell the whole world that they visit jason? doing a wayang show?

do you visit a co worker who is sick/injured in the hospital and take a photo of you and him and then mass email everyone in your company?

but hor...... people go where, eat simi for breakfast lunch and dinner.... change pampers etc... also take photo and paste on facebook leh...

If I visit, no one will take photos.

If the company boss, COE , directors visit, sure will have pictures.

Its to tell the whole company that the company will take care of you.

It a PR thingy.

No need to read too much into a picture.

If I visit, no one will take photos.

If the company boss, COE , directors visit, sure will have pictures.

Its to tell the whole company that the company will take care of you.

It a PR thingy.

No need to read too much into a picture.

let 's see 5 years down the road, what is Jason working as if anyone of us still remember him.

seriously.. I don't care how ppl feel about a regular in the SAF. Regulars do not have to account/prove to anyone about their passion. But to openly say that regulars do not need to be respected or are not heros, especially after such a tragic accident is very distasteful.

Exactly. Without them, who will patrol Singapore Straits? When you guys are sleeping in peace, they are patrolling.

this is a damn sad story.

the man is so young, the forces must support his and his family throughout his life.

Supersonic
(edited)

Whatever the reasons for the need of photos etc, at the very least, what's best done for Jason is there. Whether the same can be said or be seen 5/10/15 etc etc years later remains to be seen and too early to judge. Besides, by then, if there is a change of government, will the new guards then be willing to take over this responsibility is again, anyone's guess.

For now, Jason's never-say-die attitude and aspirations to obtain a degree to fulfill his late mum's wish is most admirable. Most would have given up and kpkb about life's unfair lot. He did not, that made him a man. Thumbs ups for not allowing circumstances to bitch non stop.

Safe ride all, weekend's here, please dun drink drive.

Cheers

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 1

Paying a visit need to take photo until like that meh?

let's see 10 years down the road what happen to Jason. will he be forgotten?

No, Minister paid Jason more than just 1 visit, in case you aren't aware.

Long term treatment has been promised by the gov. You can hold their words to their account a decade later.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/cyberpioneer...151603165464535

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/jason-chee-medal-winning-para-athlete-loses-right-eye-to-cancer-9129602

Jason Chee. Unfortunately he lost his Right eye to cancer. This guy really has it damn tough. But he's still fighting on with 1 Limb, 1 eye. 

It really takes a lot of grit to be able to overcome this man. RESPECT!  [flowerface]

Bro, very good post, up for you.

Taken from article

"You only live once, so I live life to the fullest and be happy day by day."

• Praise 5

Fighter. What is there for us to complain and unhappy with.

This guy is against all odd

Edited by Rustyz
  • Praise 9

Bro, very good post, up for you.

Taken from article

"You only live once, so I live life to the fullest and be happy day by day."

you can see him almost everyday at kallang stadium.

Fighter. What is there for us to complain and unhappy with.

This guy is against all odd

Yes, now imagine if every Singaporean can be at least 50% of that with kampong spirit to complete the package.

We will not just be a super power, we will be invincible; this guy is already invincible to me.

• Praise 1

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/jason-chee-medal-winning-para-athlete-loses-right-eye-to-cancer-9129602

Jason Chee. Unfortunately he lost his Right eye to cancer. This guy really has it damn tough. But he's still fighting on with 1 Limb, 1 eye. 

It really takes a lot of grit to be able to overcome this man. RESPECT!  [flowerface]

God really doesnt bless him well, already lost 1 limb and yet now kena such thing. However, he seems to be able to deal with it well. 

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 3

He is a well good role model for all walk of life in SG, respect for his motivation and galore courage despite of those misfortune in his life! For that, he truly deserve a National day's award! [nod]

• Praise 3

No choice. We really only have 1 life to live. Either accept it positively and do the best possible under the circumstances and whatever is left, or sink further. Have to say it takes a lot of control to blank out negative thoughts.

• Praise 2

Jason is a rare guy. A real man thru and thru. It's strange how he's seen as a complete person to me actually.

Not sure I have even half that fighting spirit with what he is left after the accident.

The odds are still stacked against him throughout his life. Sincerely wish him good health from now on and no more cancer cells will rob him of what "little" he have. Go for that medal, Jason! For that lost right eye.

Words seemed inadequate to describe his courage and determination to live a full life. Makes more kpkb ppl very much smaller than usual today, at least to me.

Safe ride

Cheers

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9