Talking Point >>> Is your CPF enough for retirement?

Wt_know

19 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

I hope they announce end of covid support for all businesses and individuals

Yeah lor... Support so much until everyone keeping their AMG without having to repay bank loans till Dec or beyond. No need to lelong how to buy? 

• Haha! 2

19 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

I hope they announce end of covid support for all businesses and individuals

I think it is more of the support money that is spent helping the wrong group of people. See how many took up loan deferment as exploitation of free money, blanket application of JSS, containment spent on dominatories etc 

• Praise 1

On 10/3/2020 at 2:40 PM, Alfc said:

I think it is more of the support money that is spent helping the wrong group of people. See how many took up loan deferment as exploitation of free money, blanket application of JSS, containment spent on dominatories etc 

Yup the Govt has created a moral hazard, as pointed out by another forumer in the property thread

Retirement, no problem!

it’s easy to be rich, just listen these special 3 things

Then click on the link and attend workshop, huat liao

315EB558-2053-4F0A-9A8B-9DFB4E71B577.jpeg

Edited by Throttle2

Supercharged

Saw this CPF info in Nov 24th newspaper. Folks in their 50s & 60s might be interested in how much they can expect to get from CPF Life scheme after 65.

IMG-20201128-WA0000.jpg

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Didu said:

Saw this CPF info in Nov 24th newspaper. Folks in their 50s & 60s might be interested in how much they can expect to get from CPF Life scheme after 65.

IMG-20201128-WA0000.jpg

The more u put ... u the less u take 😄🍻 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Didu said:

IMG-20201128-WA0000.jpg

Actually i dont understand this table ... 

If at 55 i dont have 120k ... so cpf expect me to be able to top it up to 147k ? Where to find extra 10k for cpf for 5yrs . 

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Angcheek said:

If at 55 i dont have 120k ... so cpf expect me to be able to top it up to 147k ? Where to find extra 10k for cpf for 5yrs . 

no need top up just that your monthly pay out from 65 years old will be much lower

14 minutes ago, Angcheek said:

What I don't understand is 65 300k to 400k 100k different the payout only 500 dollar per month higher?

• Praise 1

40 minutes ago, Angcheek said:

then you have to choose $90.5k and the balance 50% is pledged by your hdb.

Edited by Wt_know

15 minutes ago, Kopites said:

What I don't understand is 65 300k to 400k 100k different the payout only 500 dollar per month higher?

what ever RA u have ... it will cover up to 80 yrs old on average,  abt 16yrs . But int earned is used to cover anyone live over 80. 😄

Basically we dont earn a thing from this CPF Life.  It is just your money used to feed yourself

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

4 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

then you have to choose $90.5k and the balance 50% is pledged by your hdb. 

those who cannot meet min sum and no hdb, i believe whatever remaining in OA+SA will be moved to RA since CPF Life is “compulsory”.

CPF Life will payout whatever your fund had until it is “kosong”?

I think better off i sell the house . Lock in BRS and take out the balance .... invest or save the money also can earn INT. If you dump in RA ... its just covering urself up to 80 , using ur own RA money . Unless u expect to live like Dr. Madhatia 🍻🍻🍻😂 do i make sense ? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4