Talking Point >>> Is your CPF enough for retirement?

Wt_know

I heard (hear only so don't quote me) one of them bought a unit at The Marq.

Disclaimer: Hear only and is unconfirmed

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

you very updated leh

There must be a minimum sum for obvious reasons. And this sum keeps increasing so in short, don't expect too much out of yr CPF other than paying house loan

I also heard that Li Ka Shing once said there is only one person richer than him in Asia.

Not true.... I have friend from Kelantan who gave up PR and declare he will never work in SG can take out all..... They migrated to OZ....

But the key is he was migrating to OZ. If stuck in W. Malaysia, sure cannot pull out the CPF.

u give up citizenship, they will let u draw out. not move, its leave

That applies if you become a citizen of any country except Singapore and W. Malaysia. If you give up Sg citizenship to take up Malaysian citizenship, you cannot withdraw CPF.

That applies if you become a citizen of any country except Singapore and W. Malaysia. If you give up Sg citizenship to take up Malaysian citizenship, you cannot withdraw CPF.

ya.....iirc ica website got write..... can draw out if east maraysia, but who wanna go there? not as good as west leh..... knn, cheng hu si beh chao.....

As far as bequeathing your CPF goes, it goes in the form of cash to your beneficiaries.

For now.

One cannot predict the future.

Edited by Turboflat4

As far as bequeathing your CPF goes, it goes in the form of cash to your beneficiaries.

For now.

One cannot predict the future.

sekali next time, given out as ntuc vouchers.....300 dollars....once a month..... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Must inform the cpf in order to get the money? Or cpf automatic will know? [:/]

no need to inform. but they might need documents in order to expedite.

anyone experience how long the process?

coz ever here takes very long (more then a year?) for the process complete

quite efficent , about 2 motnhs thereabouts

wow piangz.....y malaysia cannot draw out. sibei tu lanz

because they scared people withdraw cpf in full and next week decided to come back to work ... cash out as easy as atm machine and they need the west malaysian (main source of labour)

before the current prc and bangla ... 10 years ago majority FW are malaysian working in factory, construction, hawker, restaurant, cleaning, etc ... now all taken over by prc liao

but ... east malaysia can ... like sabah/sarawak is 10,000 miles away ... [hur]

wow piangz.....y malaysia cannot draw out. sibei tu lanz

Edited by Wt_know

My CPF is confirm chop 101%enough fr my retirement. And I ask all to say the same. Otherwise, govt will feel our pain and then try their best again to "help" us retire "comfortably". This will confirm again n double chop again either increase the min sum or increase retirement age.

So....I m super rich n definitely have mooooore than enough for my retirement. I m happy. [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement