Hella LED tail lights for Belta & Vios

Yr1985

It's approved. Borneo Motors also selling. But you can get it cheaper at JB, just outside Sutera Mall. Got warranty somemore. Been using a year, no issue.

Oh really?....as 2 years ago when I went for car inspection, I was told to change back to stock, before the inspection center approves the car....haiz...what double standard...:(

Oh really?....as 2 years ago when I went for car inspection, I was told to change back to stock, before the inspection center approves the car....haiz...what double standard...:(

I believe yours is the older BMW 5series type with 4 straight strips?? The Hella is 3 stripes curve.

bmw-style-led-ccfl-crystal-tail-lamp-toyota-vios.jpg

HellaTaillights_9.jpg

Edited by Zxcvb

I believe yours is the older BMW 5series type with 4 straight strips?? The Hella is 3 stripes curve.

this is ur ride bro? nice! i saw outside shop selling sgd390 include install. Worth or not? can tell me

where in u got it?

this is ur ride bro? nice! i saw outside shop selling sgd390 include install. Worth or not?

this is ur ride bro? nice! i saw outside shop selling sgd390 include install. Worth or not?

Hi, where did you see it at SGD$390? Malaysia sell how much?

Hi, where did you see it at SGD$390? Malaysia sell how much?

do a search in sgcarstore, car beauty; ws at bishan area...typically

340 cc and 390 with install. Jb one hv to ask bro here hw much le

do a search in sgcarstore, car beauty; ws at bishan area...typically

340 cc and 390 with install. Jb one hv to ask bro here hw much le

I dun think car beauty have anymore.

The price is 800ringgit. Outside sutera mall those shop houses. Sell all kinds of head/tail lamps.

SUTERA UTAMA:

TEL: 016-7236048 (MR. KEVIN)

NO. 47, JLN SUTERA TANJUNG 8/2

TAMAN SUTERA UTAMA

81300 SKUDAI JOHOR BAHRU, JOHOR

545137_326786327402791_193967837_n.jpg

haiz...i go check today. If i want to covert 2009 to current facelift, i nd front grill $150 and borneo led tail light $210, can be hella tail light $350ish too...i dunno which option to choose...anyone converted here?

haiz...i go check today. If i want to covert 2009 to current facelift, i nd front grill $150 and borneo led tail light $210, can be hella tail light $350ish too...i dunno which option to choose...anyone converted here?

Err...why you wanna change to 2009 model? Only 2 thing change nia. You can get the Hella tail light better. Forget about the front grille. Or....might as well get the 2013 model bah...kekeke

Some inspectors r idiots or corupted.

He cud b trying to get some undertable money fm u.

Last time an inspector tell me 1 of my licence plate bulb is bluish n not allowed.

I act blur say many times tp behind me never say anything.

He just keep quiet.

Fr yr front grill try scrapyards. I got a 2nd hand grill fr my corona cd b4. Very nice chrome jap model fr only $30.

↡ Advertisement