Malaysia : Help Needed For JB Legoland

Meganut

The hyderabad briyani at Medini Mall is fantastic. Especially the mutton.. These are tough mutton where you tear the meat off the bone, not the tame version version where meat fall off type that Singaporean like.

If you have the time, 天来 seafood in Gelang patah is worth the slight detour for lunch. :wub:

Or 星记 bak kut teh also nice.

This one I kee chiu!!! :wub:

Supercharged

btw does anyone know if custom is very on in checking for 3/4? cos these days jammmmmm so jialiat i scared my petrol bar drop by one later they penalise me cos mine is digital one and the size of the nar is so badly design, drop one bar from 3/4 tank looks like half tank when its more than half tank

Drop one bar is OK one lah... Just make sure it is above the 1/2 mark and you should be safe.

Tell the officer when you came in is 3/4, due to jam so long it drop a bit, I believed they will understand.

Supercharged

The row of shop houses as you enter Gelang Patah. Facing the inside private houses.

This one, if not on the main road, sure it won't be obvious and not easy to locate....

It'll be good if you have the address to provide. [:)]

Supercharged

Bro, I am going there with my parents as well. Would you have any recommendations for dinner? Thanks

Go to 天来 seafood. They are open for dinner too!

Go to 天来 seafood. They are open for dinner too!

yup they are..

my family usually patronise the next door tian tian lai for many years... we been to tian lai twice that was many yrs ago but they are getting more and more crowded which i dun like cos i cant wait for food type... whats the pricing like for tian li now? i 7 yrs never eat there le Haaha

Supercharged

yup they are..

my family usually patronise the next door tian tian lai for many years... we been to tian lai twice that was many yrs ago but they are getting more and more crowded which i dun like cos i cant wait for food type... whats the pricing like for tian li now? i 7 yrs never eat there le Haaha

Tian Lai and Tian Tian Lai are same shop or different ???

buy from their website...cheaper and fasterer.

I don't see how it's cheaper or faster!

It's the same price whether you buy online or go to the ticket counter - actually, it's cheaper if you buy there IN CASH as credit card companies give you stupid exchange rates and have a surcharge on top of stupid exchange rates.

Also, even if you buy online - YOU STILL HAVE TO QUEUE UP WITH THE REST OF THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T BUY ONLINE!!!

This is pure stupidity!

So, the takeaway here is : DO NOT BUY ONLINE!!!!

I don't see how it's cheaper or faster!

It's the same price whether you buy online or go to the ticket counter - actually, it's cheaper if you buy there IN CASH as credit card companies give you stupid exchange rates and have a surcharge on top of stupid exchange rates.

Also, even if you buy online - YOU STILL HAVE TO QUEUE UP WITH THE REST OF THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T BUY ONLINE!!!

This is pure stupidity!

So, the takeaway here is : DO NOT BUY ONLINE!!!!

When i bought the tickets it cost me rm103/adult and...and the website clearly says if 1 buys over the counter it will be rm 130+. Not sure if thats the actual price if u really buy over the counter. maybe some bros here who have bought it at the counter care to give some advice. There are separate qs for buying tickets and entry and both snaked very long. If u din buy there that means u have to go to 2 separate qs for purchase of tickets and for entry. We opt for the online purchase as its seems cheaper and faster...but if u say its stupid its your opinion and it is much lesser than what we save (perceived) and i wont dwell on it.

Edited by Eviilusion

This one, if not on the main road, sure it won't be obvious and not easy to locate....

It'll be good if you have the address to provide. [:)]

It easy to find...you exit Gelang Patah and drive straight until you come to T-Junction (in front of you should be a big globe at the traffic light). Turn left and drive until you pass a mosque on your right...traffic light turn right (about 200-300m from the mosque).

Once you turn right, drive about 100m or so should see a Shell station on your right...you are on the right track...go further up about 400m or so you will see Tien Tien Lai and Tien Lai. Cannot miss one...a lot of SG cars park along the road side one.

btw, anyone buy ticket on the spot?

or have to buy in advance?

I did. But suggest you buy online in advance. I had to queue for at least half an hour to buy from the counter. Out of the 8 counters only 4 were open. :(

When i bought the tickets it cost me rm103/adult and...and the website clearly says if 1 buys over the counter it will be rm 130+. Not sure if thats the actual price if u really buy over the counter. maybe some bros here who have bought it at the counter care to give some advice. There are separate qs for buying tickets and entry and both snaked very long. If u din buy there that means u have to go to 2 separate qs for purchase of tickets and for entry. We opt for the online purchase as its seems cheaper and faster...but if u say its stupid its your opinion and it is much lesser than what we save (perceived) and i wont dwell on it.

I went on Monday, booked my tickets online a month ago, paid RM 140 for adult, RM110 for child.

Printed out my vouchers in colour, thinking it will help me skip the queue.

When I got there, ticket queue was snaking all the way back to the steps of the shopping centre! Thinking of why people are so stupid and not smart like me to buy online, I confidently marched up to the turnstiles only to be told I needed to redeem my voucher in the ticket booth. I asked whether there was a special queue, he told me to join the snake!

I joined the snake and talked to the other Singaporeans around me, all of them had purchased online and were also p1ssed off that they had to join the snake queue!

When I got to the ticket booth after 1 + hour, I asked the guy what were the ticket prices and they were the same as the online ones!

Fugging p1ssed off!

Supercharged

It easy to find...you exit Gelang Patah and drive straight until you come to T-Junction (in front of you should be a big globe at the traffic light). Turn left and drive until you pass a mosque on your right...traffic light turn right (about 200-300m from the mosque).

Once you turn right, drive about 100m or so should see a Shell station on your right...you are on the right track...go further up about 400m or so you will see Tien Tien Lai and Tien Lai. Cannot miss one...a lot of SG cars park along the road side one.

No, no...I'm referring to the Bak Kut Teh shop, not Tien Lai or Tien Tien Lai....

It is the Bak Kut Teh shop which I am unsure where it is.

I went on Monday, booked my tickets online a month ago, paid RM 140 for adult, RM110 for child.

Printed out my vouchers in colour, thinking it will help me skip the queue.

When I got there, ticket queue was snaking all the way back to the steps of the shopping centre! Thinking of why people are so stupid and not smart like me to buy online, I confidently marched up to the turnstiles only to be told I needed to redeem my voucher in the ticket booth. I asked whether there was a special queue, he told me to join the snake!

I joined the snake and talked to the other Singaporeans around me, all of them had purchased online and were also p1ssed off that they had to join the snake queue!

When I got to the ticket booth after 1 + hour, I asked the guy what were the ticket prices and they were the same as the online ones!

Fugging p1ssed off!

sorry to hear ur experience but it differs from mine.....got the tickets at a discounted price online (thats why we bought it as we were buying for more than 10 adults and 5 children) the childrens ones were rm72 before discounts it was roughly rm100. if i am not wrong. There were a few lines for the ticket booth which and another few to the turnstiles for entry. Even USS practice the same thing but the different thing about USS and legoland is that legoland has fewer shades to rest in. I was under the sun nearly the whole time i was there!

↡ Advertisement